Script for custom audition
From the window’s glass I defined it, her eyelids never post for transcribing every detail.
I have insulted, destroyed, killed in process, and they them through the thick.
Every time invisible is a sedition of second.
Every click without papers is a treason of image.
Every image without save is a fraud frame afraid of fraught.
Every border displayed in deceit is betrayal.
And we request that tandem betrayal to go, with art decorative’s distortion every other.
Ki kotsutien bava minivrik.
I have come to the conclusion that the Cosmos does not want me to be a voice actor. Or anything. It must be due to my obvious total incompatibility with this planet and it’s profoundly sick culture. Yup. What now, you ask?
Once again, I have lost out for being late. Although there’s a day left. But there are no links. So, I assume the quota’s been reached. So I lose. Every time. Every time. I am simply not in the right dimension of time for this concept to work out. Consequently, I am giving up on Voice123.
Oh… I would like your opinion, dear reader of this post. Do you think this is any good? In regards to at least one these references…
• Character should sound: frail, somewhat weak, aging, tired, deep, breathy/raspy, wavering through depression, sadness, and failure.
• Varied between common speaking volume to softer whispers, common conversational speed to slowed speech.
• No time length limitations at all, feel free to speak at a slower pace with thoughtful pauses.
EXAMPLES OF TONE/STYLE/DELIVERY:
• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO5Y6wlPn5k The tone, volume, and delivery of the voice (00:26-01:20).
• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUHFRVxCtMI Specifically the segments where the voice sounds deep (00:53-01:12).
• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4r9xXe3P6w I enjoy the near-whispered volume of this clip, also how the voice sounds deep with some bass to it.
• https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2jrldn Specifically the segments where the voice sounds deep (01:10-01:26). But also please reference some of the near-whispered segments as well (01:50-02:00).
Please leave a comment either way.
Thanks in advance.