R.L. Burnside: See My Jumper Hanging On the Line (1978)Alan Lomax Archive
Uploaded on Jul 26, 2010
R.L. Burnside at home in Independence, Mississippi, shot by Alan Lomax, Worth Long, and John Bishop in August, 1978. For more information about the American Patchwork filmwork, Alan Lomax, and his collections, visit http://culturalequity.org. [02.11.07]
It is eye-opening, that’s for sure.
See My Jumper Hanging On the Line — R.L. Burnside
Hot Streaming Blues For Ya!
Your Host is Mad. Stark Raving Mad. A Lover of Truth & Beauty.
“It’s no easy task freeing the ignorant from the chains they revere.”
— Albert Einstein
“I’m not used to being loved. I wouldn’t know what to do.”
— F. Scott FitzgeraldI amМакаре́вичдля Вашего здоровья ТоварищI am
half crazyCalabrese(All you Calabrese do
the mambo like-a crazy)
¼Russkiand ¼PolskiI amf u b a r
The University of Southern North Dakota at Hoople
Wossamotta U“He’s America’s answer to Jon Downes … Fun, Crazy and Weird! Also a good friend to have.”
– Jim Boyd, Pucabob, Fortean of Maine.ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ⍢ζ♥♥ζI👅@(Y)
Buckle Down, Pilsudski, Buckle Down!
@ Leanne’s Wedding!
“The sun will rise; and we will try again.”
In it’s day, the legendary Denbeigh Super Chauvinist Mark VIII Saloon (my *true* dream car) was widely regarded as the high-point of post-war British automotive design, rivaled only by the Austin A40 Somerset for its singular combination of styling and performance.
Denbeigh Super-Chauvinist Mk.VII Saloon
(T) The Super-Chauvinist retains all the beloved
design of the Denbeigh .engineering practice. (R1)
It has a truly robust hooter, excellent winkers and
a first-class jack. (R2) Its performance is not
torrid but beautifully matched brakes fade as one,
and engine scream drowns all distracting sounds.
(R3) Its leaking of petrol fumes is well nigh
intolerable; luckily fuel is rapidly guzzled up by
the engine before the driver can be overcome.
Car and Driver
Oh and Jeffrey Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself!
There are people who have seen the unexplained and there are people who haven’t.
What has been seen — cannot be unseen.
The Mind of Albert Einstein:
“The 4th world war will be fought with sticks and stones”
“The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.”
“If we knew exactly what it was we were doing, then it would not be called research, would it?”
“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
“The greatest charity one can do to another is to lead him to the truth.”
— St. Thomas Aquinas
Cryptids, Antediluvian Civilizations and UFOs.
“Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.”
— Bob Marley
Living has always been a big part of my life. I was born at an incredibly young age and ever since then I have been alive.
“An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it.”
— Mahatma Gandhi
Ladies! Check Out LuLaRoe fashion with Leanne Jamroga!
Tip Jar ( ° ͜ʖ° )Tip with PayPal or venmo
@Ignatius-MakarevichI Thank You For Your Support!
- — Ronald Reagan“I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.”
— Thomas Jefferson
Get Great Vinyl !
Quote of the Decade“Anybody not willing to accept the results of an election is a danger to democracy.”
— Hillary Clinton
Up the airy mountain,
Down the rushy glen,
We daren’t go a-hunting,
For fear of little men;
– William Allingham
– The Fairies
- the purpose of The Purpose
is the purpose of The Purpose
and the purpose of The Purpose
is The Blues
Encabulazione TurboniaA certain hominin was lucky enough, once, to see the original machine that had a base plate of prefabulated aluminite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two main spurving bearings were in a direct line with the pentametric fan.The latter consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzlevanes, so fitted to the ambifacient lunar waneshaft that side fumbling was effectively prevented.The main winding was of the normal lotus-o-delta type placed in panendermic semi-bovoid slots in the stator, every seventh conductor being connected by a nonreversible tremie pipe to the differential girdlespring on the “up” end of the grammeters.
- Peace Through SuperiorF i r e p o w e r
We have what you need.
- “Do what you can,
with what you have,
where you are.”
— Theodore Roosevelt
And Always Remember:“You treat the room from the bass up.”
- “Imagination is the highest form of research.”
— Albert Einstein“Believe nothing no matter where you read it or who said it no matter if I have said it unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”
— Buddha -563BC-483BCkɒnstɪˈtjuːʃ(ə)n(ə)l rɪˈpʌblɪk¸.·♩♪♫ ᏕᎩᏁፈᏂᏒᎧᏁᎥፈᎥᏖᎩ ♫♪♩·.¸“A great deal more is known than has been proved.”
— Richard Feynman“Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.”
— Denis Diderot
“So round, so firm, so fully packed.”
— Lou Costello
“Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
― Stephen R. Covey
↑ GIF by ArMaPסַמָּאֵל
“Rarely is the real cause of a problem located where the problem is manifesting.”
— Owen Marcus
Thank you all so very much!
MajorThanks to my registered subscribers! On 11 June, 2019, there were 12,185. (wait, whAT?!)
As of 26 January, 2021, post Database Detonation, it’s 9,979!
Over 610,121 malicious login attempts have been Hillary’d by our crack ϟϟ-trained “involuntary assisted suicide” troops.
- 244,508 confirmed incoming strikes
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Frens, Forteans, Countrymen
- SEND NUDES
༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽
Frens, Forteans, Countrymen
• Julia Chiappetta Consulting
• Zoë C West
• Lorenza Lorenzi
• Anastasia Panteleeva, Sia Model/owner of model Agency NexToModel
• BigRedJill K Allen
• Buddha Jones
• Clint Eastwood
• Wobbly Music
• Black Smoke Trigger
• Go-Go Ray, Drum Counselor
• Mike Zito
• Mauro Samuel
• Rick Petrone
• Jamie Petrone
• Roger Waters
• Tony Sarno
• Tommy Emmanuel
• Sam Gleason
• Tom Ritchford
• Tom Swirly
• Adam Miller
• Dame Evelyn Glennie
• Søren Madsen
• Ally Venable Band
• Sadie Johnson Band
• Samantha Fish Band
• Kenny Wayne Shepherd
• Folk Uke – Cathy Guthrie & Amy Nelson
• Arlo Guthrie
• Willie Nelson
• Keith Richards
• Jane Maya Rodriguez
• Warren Huart Recording
• Guitar Mastery Method
• Michelle Augello-Page
• Elan Mudrow – Smidgens poetry
• Doug Skinner
• Andy Raynor, M.Div.
• Andy’s Books
• John Anthony West RIP
• JAW’s PhoenixFire podcast
• Anyextee’s Adept Expeditions
• Dr. Robert M. Schoch
• Graham Hancock
• Geocosmic Rex
• Sacred Geometry International
• Comet Research Group
• Sacred Sites: Places of Peace and Power
• Internet Sacred Text Archive
• INFO – International Fortean Organization
• Deliberate Dumbing Down
• American Deception
• David Dees Illustration
• Sharkhunters International
• Tifster Graphics
• Golden Eye Publishing
• Hitler In Argentina (& vicinity)
• Jan27.org IMPORTANT!
• Robert Faurisson
• Further Glory
• Mike Campbell – world’s foremost Amelia Earhart authority
• David K Bowman on Amelia Earhart
• Mengele Agrartechnik
• Aerial Anomalies
• PRUFOS-Police Report UFO Sightings Organisation
• I Am Dark Waters
• Patagonian Monsters
• Cafe Enigma
• Crypto4Corners (on FB)
• North American Wood Ape Conservancy
• The Crypto Crew
• Texas Cryptid Hunter
• Frontiers of Zoology
• Frontiers of Anthropology
• Bizarre Zoology
• Ken Gerhard
• Katy Elizabeth Champ Search
• Deborah Hatswell UK Wildman British Bigfoot
• Isaac Koi UFO Research
• Dr. Bruce Maccabee UFO Research Website
• Ignacio Darnaude Ufología Heterodoxa
• Water UFO
• The National Aviation Reporting Center on Anomalous Phenomena
• Breakthrough Initiatives
• JFK Jr told the world who murdered his father
• Pegasus Research Consortium
• The Carl Sagan Portal
• Alive Universe Space News out of Italy
• QuickMap, a great tool for fine lunar viewing
• Laboratory for Comparative Planetology Archive
• Sir Charles’ Shults Laboratories
• Mars Global Data
• Lunar Transient Phenomena
• David Paulides’ Missing 411
• Missing  Visualized • Annotations
• Reddit’s NoSleep department
• DiHydrogen Monoxide Reseach Division
• BioFortean Review
• Big Fat Furry Texan
• USS Liberty Memorial
• If Americans Knew
• False “Nazi” Quotations
• French Foreign Legion
• Phoenix Tears
• Essential Oils For Living
• Robert Mittenmaier automotive artist
• Fresh Water Spring Finder
• Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center
• Seismic Monitor North America
• Eastern Intelligence Space & Survival Co. – Track NCoV & EQs & more
• Tom Filogomo’s Top Shelf Studios
• Connecticut Valley Chapter, BMW CCA
• Trade Upholstery Company
• Lon Strickler & Phantoms and Monsters
• Butch Witkowski
• Sean Forker
• Timothy Renner
• Jane Maya Rodriguez
• Jack Cary
• Crypto Four Corners International
• Eric Altman
• Jay Bachochin
• Rob Shaw
• IG @makarevich.iggy
• MeWe mewe.com/i/iggymakarevich
• Parler @Iggymak
• Really Naughty Things, Adult toy store
• High Strangeness Art zazzle store
• What’s All This, Then? very old blog, my second
• High Strangeness ancient blog, my first
- NubileFilms.com - Ashley Lane added to NubileFilms.comJanuary 22, 2021Nubile Films - Ashley Lane Added On: Jan 22, 2021 Description: We were just blown away by Ashley Lane when she came onto the set and instantly transformed from a cheerful and friendly girl into a smoldering sex kitten. Seriously, this girl is hot hot hot! Tall, busty, and oh so lusty, she's got a […]
- NubileFilms.com - Lilly Bell added to NubileFilms.comJanuary 16, 2021Nubile Films - Lilly Bell Added On: Jan 16, 2021 Description: Always ready to get her hot little pussy pounded, busty cutie Lilly Bell will rock your world if it means she gets fucked. You won't want to miss this buxom blonde as she seduces her conquests and shows them that she's the best at […]
- NubileFilms.com - Stirling Cooper added to NubileFilms.comJanuary 10, 2021Nubile Films - Stirling Cooper Added On: Jan 10, 2021 Description: Tall, handsome buck Stirling Cooper has big feet, big hands, and... Well, you get the picture. This connoisseur of women is happy to put all of his well-sized parts to work for the pleasure of his partners. Give this hottie a chance and you'll […]
- NubileFilms.com - Ashley Lane added to NubileFilms.comJanuary 22, 2021
↑↑↑ I did that! =D It was a trip!
“I propose that we hit it hard and we hit it fast with a major – and I mean a major – leaflet campaign.”
— Arnold Rimmer
“Be who God meant you to be, and you will set the world on fire.”
— St. Catherine of Siena
Hey, Hey, Hey, It’s The Viciously
Vile and Exceptionally Evil Dictator Club!
Truth is the greatest enemy of the state.
“Fraud and falsehood only dread examination. Truth invites it.”
— Samuel Johnson
There you go.
Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last
I’m pleased to announce that thanks to Larry Knorr’s Sunbury Press, Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last has been published as an Amazon Audible Audiobook and is now available to all. Narrated by Bill Hemberger and published by Beacon Audiobooks, the Truth at Last Audible Audiobook was released on Jan. 12, 2021. In our current iPhone-addled culture, Truth […]
Today we conclude our review of the 1993 Amelia Earhart Symposium, held at The Flying Lady restaurant in Morgan Hill, Calif., organized by AES founder and President Bill Prymak and attended by nearly all the leading researchers and authors of the Earhart disappearance. Names in bold capitals and other caps emphasis Prymak’s; all other bold […]
We continue with our visit to the first and only Amelia Earhart Symposium held and sponsored by the Amelia Earhart Society, in August 1993 in Morgan Hill, Calif., an event that AES founder Bill Prymak modestly labeled a “measured success.” Today we present the first-person account of the symposium proceedings as recorded by AES member Jo Ann […]
Since our last post was an impromptu visit to the bygone, halcyon days of the Amelia Earhart Society, I thought we might continue in that vein by returning to the first and only Amelia Earhart Society Symposium, held in August 1993 in Morgan Hill, Calif., an event that AES founder Bill Prymak modestly labeled a “measured […]
Although not flattering in its editorial opinion of Bill Prymak’s Amelia Earhart Society, this USA Today cartoon from May 1995 might represent the high point in national publicity for the obscure and selective AES, which counted less than 80 researchers, authors and other Earhart-obsessed individuals among its members at the height of its activities in […]
Saipan’s Marie Castro is well known to readers of this blog, and I won’t repeat the myriad details of the many stories I’ve posted about this brave woman. Though she was only 4 years old in 1937 when Amelia came ashore at Saipan’s Tanapag Harbor with Fred Noonan as captives of the Japanese military, Marie later came […]
Most observers of the true history of research into the disappearance of Amelia Earhart are familiar with the work of Vincent V. Loomis, the former U.S. Air Force C-47 pilot, who, with his wife, Georgette, made four investigative trips to the Marshall Islands in the late 1970s-early ’80s, finding and interviewing several extremely important witnesses, […]
Anyone who’s read extensively about the disappearance of Amelia Earhart has seen various claims that, while in the Lockheed repair facility in Burbank, Calif., following the March 16, 1937 Hawaii crash on takeoff, the Electra underwent special modifications that would allow the plane to accommodate aerial reconnaissance cameras in order to best prepare it for […]
I received an email from Guam researcher Tony Gochar (see p. 263-264 Truth at Last) recently that I wasn’t expecting, about something that’s been sitting in plain sight for so long without being addressed that I had taken it for granted. (Boldface emphasis mine throughout.) Most readers of this blog are familiar with the so-called […]
In late October 2017, Ms. Carla Henson, daughter of the late Everett Henson Jr., contacted me for the first time, completely out of the blue. You will recall Pvt. Henson, who, along with Pvt. Billy Burks, was ordered by Marine Capt. Tracy Griswold to excavate a gravesite several feet outside of the Liyang Cemetery on Saipan […]
- Several defection attempts and smuggling operations occurred during the party congress periodJanuary 26, 2021Several defection attempts and smuggling operations occurred near the Sino-North Korean border in North Pyongan Province during the Eighth Party Congress, Daily NK has learned. “Two defection attempts along with three smuggling operations occurred” in the area during the Eighth Party Congress, a source in the province told Daily NK last Thursday. “The border patrol […]Ha Yoon Ah
- North Korea hopes to begin COVID-19 inoculations by the end of February at the earliestJanuary 26, 2021North Korean authorities have reportedly informed international organizations of when they intend to begin COVID-19 inoculations. The country’s authorities are reportedly considering which vaccines they hope to use as well. According to a Daily NK source in North Korea on Sunday, North Korean authorities have told “international organizations” that they hope to begin inoculations at […]Jang Seul Gi
- North Hamgyong Province official sacked after corruption comes to lightJanuary 25, 2021A cadre in North Hamgyong Province was reportedly sacked when a Central Committee inspection in mid-December revealed that he had used his money and power to get his child into the province’s Middle School No. 1, a feeder school for the nation’s elite universities. A source in North Hamgyong Province told Daily NK on Thursday […]Jong So Yong
- North Korea’s COVID-19 quarantine efforts appear to be full of holesJanuary 25, 2021Daily NK has learned that North Korean authorities are neither isolating suspected cases of COVID-19 nor properly treating them in some regions of the country. A source said locals are criticizing this by asking whether even COVID-19 quarantine efforts are now exercises in “self-reliance.” A source in North Hamgyong Province told Daily NK on Friday […]Lee Chae Un
- North Korea begins human testing of its own COVID-19 vaccineJanuary 22, 2021North Korea has begun human testing of a COVID-19 vaccine the country is developing and the country’s vaccine developers are using manufacturing know-how stolen through “hacking activities” conducted late last year, Daily NK learned from a source in the country yesterday. Phase 1 and Phase 2 clinical trials have been completed so far, while Phase […]Jang Seul Gi
- The ins and outs of North Korea’s smartphone security authentications bypass program, BidulgiJanuary 22, 2021Daily NK recently obtained a copy of “Bidulgi 1.01,” a program that can bypass the smartphone security authentications that were recently put into place by North Korean authorities on the country’s smartphones. Mun Chong Hyun, the head of the ESTsecurity Security Response Center (ESRC), provided Daily NK with the program, explaining that it and another […]Mun Dong Hui
- North Korea allows some people with relatives overseas to write letters asking for helpJanuary 21, 2021As North Koreans continue to suffer from growing economic difficulties due to COVID-19, North Korean authorities have informed people they may ask for help from relatives living overseas, Daily NK has learned. A source in Yanggang Province told Daily NK yesterday that with the lives of the people growing ever more difficult “in the wake […]Jong So Yong
- A hospital fire broke out in Hyesan on January 7January 21, 2021A source in Yanggang Province told Daily NK yesterday that a fire broke out at People’s Hospital No. 2 in Songbong District, Hyesan, on Jan. 7. Nobody was hurt or wounded, but “almost all the medical equipment was burnt up,” according to the source. North Korean authorities had declared a “special patrol period” (initially to […]Lee Chae Un
- Restrictions on movement in North Korea are causing “severe side effects”January 20, 2021Restrictions on movement between regions, which North Korea is enforcing in an attempt to prevent the spread of COVID-19, are causing severe side effects, Daily NK has learned. Food shortages have become a widespread phenomenon, and there was even an incident near the China-North Korea border where a villager was reportedly shot dead while searching […]Mun Dong Hui
- Onsong County family in trouble for holding wedding party amid COVID-19 restrictionsJanuary 20, 2021North Koreans who hold or participate in wedding ceremonies in violation of North Korea’s COVID-19 social distancing rules face the risk of punishment, Daily NK has learned. A source in North Hamgyong Province told Daily NK on Monday that an Onsong County family that had invited a lot of guests to a wedding ceremony now […]Kim Yoo Jin
- Several defection attempts and smuggling operations occurred during the party congress periodJanuary 26, 2021
Tony Sarno Blues .. And More!
Cousin Tony!Clowns to the left; Jokers to the right.
No Matter How Old You Are,
no matter how much of a
if a toddler hands you
their ringing toy phone…
You Answer It.
“Now let me bring you up to speed …. we know nothing …. You are now up to speed.”
— Inspector Jacques-Yves Clouseau
The late, great JC Johnson
The late, great John Anthony West, friend and mentor and his daughter, Zoë.
JAW at the Sphinx
When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door
“I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.” — Thomas Jefferson
“Some of us look to the universe with a profound sense of peace and belonging. Is that because we truly understand we are made of Star Stuff?”
– Dr. Carl Sagan 1934-1996
American astronomer, educator, science popularizer, marijuana advocate and a hero of mineωιѕ∂σм вєgιиѕ
ωιтн ωσи∂єяLet’s go get us a
I’M SERIOUS YO!
Lt. Colonel Percival Harrison Fawcett
British artillery officer, archaeologist and explorer.
“Our” event, as described in the image above, took place in 1907 in the Reserva Territorial Madre de Dios, Peru.
“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”
— Jiddu Krishnamurti
⍢⍢⍢“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of it’s existence.”
— Nikola Tesla
— Thrilled that this work has begun!
My buddy, the “fluke armed rock”← This sequence is cropped (and looped) from the last 10 frames of the video captured on Sol 6 by a camera on the lander for NASA’s Mars Pathfinder rover. Not enough pixels, but still, mighty impressive. This evidence was discovered -way- back in the day by Tim Beech, Life On Mars.
Well, it does seem to be moving, doesn’t it? Camera artifact? Maybe! Let’s FIND OUT!
Is this why there has been no video on the rovers; and not bandwidth? We are, after all… watching this video. Which might even be of my little fluke-armed rock buddy, shown at the bottom.
top posts & pages, past 2 days