The following is from the website Fellowship of the Minds and is a critically important post for History and the proper investigation of crime.
Sandy Hook: The curious case of Danbury Hospital’s premature Facebook message, 48 mins. before police received 911 call
This post was first published more than a year ago, but it warrants a re-publishing because the San Francisco-based Archive.org (aka Internet Archive Wayback Machine) refuses to archive the post.
There are so many oddities and anomalies about the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School on the morning of December 14, 2012 in Newtown, Connecticut, in which, we are told, 20 first-grade students and 6 adults were killed. The authorities have not made even the slightest effort to address these anomalies, nor have the corporate media shown even the slightest curiosity in investigating these oddities.
This is about one of those oddities: The fact that Danbury Hospital posted on its Facebook page a message of sympathy about the shooting and an offer to assist 48 minutes before Newtown police received the 911 call about a shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School (SHES).Danbury Hospital in Danbury, CT, is the nearest hospital to Newtown, just 12 miles down the road from SHES.
According to the Newtown police’s timeline of the mass shooting on the morning of December 14, 2012 in Newtown, Connecticut:
- 9:35:39 – First 911 call to Newtown Police Department is received.
- 9:36:06 – Newtown Police Department dispatcher broadcasts that there is a shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
- 9:37:38 – Connecticut State Police are dispatched to Sandy Hook Elementary School for active shooter.
- 9:38:50 – Connecticut State Police are informed that Sandy Hook Elementary School is in lockdown.
- 9:39:00 – First Newtown police officer arrives behind Sandy Hook Elementary School on Crestwood Road.
- 9:40:03 – Last gunshot is heard. This is believed to be the final suicide shot from the shooter in classroom 10.
- 9:42:39 – Newtown officer calls out the license plate of the shooter’s car.
- 9:44:47 – Newtown officers enter Sandy Hook Elementary School.
- 9:46:23 – Connecticut State Police arrive at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
- 9:46:48 – Connecticut State Police enter Sandy Hook Elementary School
On December 14, 2012, at 8:47 am — more than 48 minutes before police, at 9:35 am, received the first 911 call from SHES — Danbury Hospital posted this message on Facebook:
We are here to care for any victims and their families in any way they need us. Our hearts and prayers are extended to anyone involved in this terrible tragedy. To date, three patients have been transported to Danbury Hospital from the scene.
Out of abundance of caution and not because of any direct threat Danbury Hospital is under lockdown. This allows us simply to focus on the important work at hand.
We will keep you apprised of any additional information as details are confirmed.
Below is a screenshot of Danbury Hospital’s Facebook page (source: Wolfgang Halbig):
Here’s a screenshot of Halbig’s email that he bcc’d FOTM on February 17, 2018 (I redacted his email address):
- Sandy Hook hoax: 6 signs that school was closed before massacre
- The FBI says Sandy Hook school shooting was on Dec. 13, 2012
- More evidence that Sandy Hook Elementary School had moved to Monroe, CT before the shooting massacre
- Wolfgang Halbig has stunning evidence that Sandy Hook Elementary School was closed months before ‘massacre’
- Sandy Hook: Why are there 4 versions of Noah Pozner’s death certificate?
- Sandy Hook: the curious case of Adam Lanza’s ex-con funeral director
As if this crime wasn’t heinous enough to begin with…
I used to read all the anomaly reportage back in the day. And then it stopped. For reasons not good. Even on ATS it stopped, but they are well known for having taboo subjects. This was added.
I am glad to see this as it was painfully obvious right from the get-go that something was terribly wrong with the whole incident.
Whatever it was that happened there, it most definitely had absolutely nothing to do with what we have been told.