Paradise for rock hunters (Sol 139)
Mars Perseverance Sol 139: Left Mastcam-Z Camera
- NASA’s Mars Perseverance rover acquired this image using its Left Mastcam-Z camera at full zoom (110mm)
- Mastcam-Z is a pair of cameras located high on the rover’s mast.
- This is a square crop from a single image, the colours have been stretched to highlight the terrain
- This image was acquired on July 11, 2021 (Sol 139) at the local mean solar time of 12:56:58.
- Image Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech/ASU/MSSS
- Source image: link