•LIKE the Justin Johnson Facebook page! 🙂
•Justin Johnson MUSIC & MERCH:www.RootsMusicSchool.com/store.html
•Subscribe to Justin Johnson’s YouTube Channel: www.YouTube.com/justinjohnsonlive
•This Video Features Justin Johnson Signature Guitar Slides
•Roland Street Cube Amp #Roland
•Mississippi Blues Shovel Guitars available through Roots Music School:www.RootsMusicSchool.com
30,790,502 ViewsThis is pretty damn cool.This is my first encounter with a shovel guitar. Had no idea there were such things.I like it.Kinda … primal.PentaProps to my good friend Jean Louis Lebreton for this!Peace
Improvization — Justin Johnson
- DA VAI !!
We’re all mad here.
It’s not just for mathematicians anymore!
There are people who have seen the unexplained … and there are people who haven’t.
Balrogs love grilled Troll.
좆까, 김정은 !
YHVH = Behold the Nail, Behold the Hand
The Mind of Albert Einstein:
“The 4th world war will be fought with sticks and stones”
“The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.”
“If we knew exactly what it was we were doing, then it would not be called research, would it?”
“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
“The greatest charity one can do to another is to lead him to the truth.”
— St. Thomas Aquinas
“Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.”
— Bob Marley
Living has always been a big part of my life. I was born at an incredibly young age and ever since then I have been alive.
“An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it.”
— Mahatma Gandhi
“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
— Martin Luther King Jr.
“Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.”
— George Bernard Shaw
“If ye love wealth better than liberty the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom go home from us in peace.
We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
— Samuel Adams
You have pleased Cthulhu! He shall eat you second to last!
Your Host is Mad. Stark Raving Mad. A Lover of Truth & Beauty.
“I am vengeance. I am the night. I am Batman.”
“It’s no easy task freeing the ignorant from the chains they revere.”
— Albert Einstein
“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”
— Winston Churchill
I am Макаре́вичдля Вашего здоровья Товарищ“I’m here live. I’m not a cat!” – DBCowboy
I am half crazy Calabrese (All you Calabrese do the mambo like-a crazy) ¼ Russki and ¼ PolskiI amf u b a r
“I’m not used to being loved. I wouldn’t know what to do.”
— F. Scott Fitzgerald
The University of Southern North Dakota at Hoople
Buckle Down, Pilsudski, Buckle Down!
@ Leanne’s Wedding!
“The sun will rise; and we will try again.”
In it’s day, the legendary Denbeigh Super Chauvinist Mark VIII Saloon (my *true* dream car) was widely regarded as the high-point of post-war British automotive design, rivaled only by the Austin A40 Somerset for its singular combination of styling and performance.
Denbeigh Super-Chauvinist Mk.VII Saloon
(T) The Super-Chauvinist retains all the beloved
design of the Denbeigh .engineering practice. (R1)
It has a truly robust hooter, excellent winkers and
a first-class jack. (R2) Its performance is not
torrid but beautifully matched brakes fade as one,
and engine scream drowns all distracting sounds.
(R3) Its leaking of petrol fumes is well nigh
intolerable; luckily fuel is rapidly guzzled up by
the engine before the driver can be overcome.
Car and Driver
Oh, and Jeffrey Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself!
Thanks, everyone, very much!
MajorThanks to ALL of my registered subscribers!
As of 19 July, 2022, there are 23,288! (wait, whAT?! )
I wanna see the DPRK up there.
624,956 malicious login attempts or brute force attacks, have been Hillary’d by our crack ϟϟ-trained “involuntary assisted suicide” troops.
(° ͜ʖ°) Support this journey.
- — Ronald Reagan“I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.”
— Thomas Jefferson
- 18 • 88
Quote of the Decade“Anybody not willing to accept the results of an election is a danger to democracy.”
— Hillary Clinton
The never ending truth
“Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerer of death’s construction
In the fields, the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds
Oh lord, yeah!
Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor.”
Up the airy mountain,
Down the rushy glen,
We daren’t go a-hunting,
For fear of little men;
– William Allingham
– The Fairies
- “the purpose of The Purpose
is the purpose of The Purpose
and the purpose of The Purpose
is The Blues”
— Ken Belt
- Peace Through SuperiorF i r e p o w e r
- “Do what you can,
with what you have,
where you are.”
— Theodore Roosevelt
And Always Remember:
“You treat the room from the bass up.”
DELTA!“Imagination is the highest form of research.”
— Albert Einstein“Believe nothing no matter where you read it or who said it no matter if I have said it unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”
— Buddha -563BC-483BCkɒnstɪˈtjuːʃ(ə)n(ə)l rɪˈpʌblɪk¸.·♩♪♫ ᏕᎩᏁፈᏂᏒᎧᏁᎥፈᎥᏖᎩ ♫♪♩·.¸“A great deal more is known than has been proved.”
— Richard Feynman“Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.”
— Denis Diderot
“So round, so firm, so fully packed.”
— Lou Costello
포로 수용소 Konzentrazionslager, coming soon.
“Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
― Stephen R. Covey
↑ GIF by ArMaP
A Dillingham pilot says he spotted the creature while flying passengers to Manokotak last week. He calculated that its wingspan matched the length of a wing on his Cessna 207. That’s about 14 feet.סַמָּאֵל
“Rarely is the real cause of a problem located where the problem is manifesting.”
— Owen Marcus
- 319,968 confirmed incoming strikes
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 601 other subscribers
Frens, Forteans, Countrymen
↑↑↑ I did that! =D It was a trip!
“I propose that we hit it hard and we hit it fast with a major – and I mean a major – leaflet campaign.”
— Arnold Rimmer
“Be who God meant you to be, and you will set the world on fire.”
— St. Catherine of Siena
Truth is the greatest enemy of the state.
“Fraud and falsehood only dread examination. Truth invites it.”
— Samuel Johnson
There you go.
༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽
Frens, Forteans, Countrymen
• Zoë C West
• Lorenza Lorenzi
• Anastasia Panteleeva, Sia Model/owner of model Agency NexToModel
• BigRedJill K Allen
• Buddha Jones
• Clint Eastwood
• Wobbly Music
• Black Smoke Trigger
• Go-Go Ray, Drum Counselor
• Mike Zito
• Mauro Samuel
• Rick Petrone
• Jamie Petrone
• Roger Waters
• Tony Sarno
• Tommy Emmanuel
• Sam Gleason
• Tom Ritchford
• Tom Swirly
• Adam Miller
• Dame Evelyn Glennie
• Søren Madsen
• Ally Venable Band
• Sadie Johnson Band
• Samantha Fish Band
• Kenny Wayne Shepherd
• Folk Uke – Cathy Guthrie & Amy Nelson
• Arlo Guthrie
• Willie Nelson
• Keith Richards
• Jane Maya Rodriguez
• Warren Huart Recording
• Guitar Mastery Method
• Michelle Augello-Page
• Elan Mudrow – Smidgens poetry
• Doug Skinner
• Andy Raynor, M.Div.
• Andy’s Books
• John Anthony West RIP
• JAW’s PhoenixFire podcast
• Anyextee’s Adept Expeditions
• Dr. Robert M. Schoch
• Graham Hancock
• Geocosmic Rex
• Sacred Geometry International
• Comet Research Group
• Sacred Sites: Places of Peace and Power
• Internet Sacred Text Archive
• INFO – International Fortean Organization
• Deliberate Dumbing Down
• American Deception
• David Dees Illustration
• Sharkhunters International
• Tifster Graphics
• Golden Eye Publishing
• Hitler In Argentina (& vicinity)
• Robert Faurisson
• Further Glory
• Mike Campbell – world’s foremost Amelia Earhart authority
• David K Bowman on Amelia Earhart
• Mengele Agrartechnik
• Thunderbird Photo
• Aerial Anomalies
• PRUFOS-Police Report UFO Sightings Organisation
• I Am Dark Waters
• >Arcane Radio
• Eerie Lights
• Patagonian Monsters
• Cafe Enigma
• Crypto4Corners (on FB)
• North American Wood Ape Conservancy
• The Crypto Crew
• Texas Cryptid Hunter
• Frontiers of Zoology
• Frontiers of Anthropology
• Bizarre Zoology
• Ken Gerhard
• Katy Elizabeth Champ Search
• Deborah Hatswell UK Wildman British Bigfoot
• Isaac Koi UFO Research
• Dr. Bruce Maccabee UFO Research
• Ignacio Darnaude Ufología Heterodoxa
• Water UFO
• The National Aviation Reporting Center on Anomalous Phenomena
• Breakthrough Initiatives
• JFK Jr told the world who murdered his father
• Pegasus Research Consortium
• The Carl Sagan Portal
• Alive Universe Space News out of Italy
• QuickMap, a great tool for fine lunar viewing
• Soviet Space Image Catalog
• Laboratory for Comparative Planetology Archive
• Sir Charles’ Shults Laboratories
• Mars Global Data
• Lunar Transient Phenomena
• David Paulides’ Missing 411
• Missing  Visualized • Annotations
• Reddit’s NoSleep department
• DiHydrogen Monoxide Reseach Division
• BioFortean Review
• Big Fat Furry Texan
• USS Liberty Memorial
• If Americans Knew
• False “Nazi” Quotations
• French Foreign Legion
• Phoenix Tears
• Essential Oils For Living
• Robert Mittenmaier automotive artist
• Fresh Water Spring Finder
• Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center
• Seismic Monitor North America
• Eastern Intelligence Space & Survival Co. – Track NCoV & EQs & more
• Tom Filogomo’s Top Shelf Studios
• Connecticut Valley Chapter, BMW CCA
• Trade Upholstery Company
• Lon Strickler’s Phantoms and Monsters
• Butch Witkowski
• Sean Forker
• Timothy Renner
• Jane Maya Rodriguez
• Jack Cary
• Crypto Four Corners International
• Eric Altman
• Jay Bachochin
• Rob Shaw
• IG @makarevich.iggy
• MeWe mewe.com/i/iggymakarevich
• Parler @Iggymak
• Sextoy.com, Affiliate adult toy store
• High Strangeness Art, Zazzle store
• What’s All This, Then?, old blog, my 2nd
• High Strangeness, ancient blog, my first
Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last
We return to the work of Cam Warren, an original member of the Amelia Earhart Society, who, according to one online search is 99 years old and resides in Fountain Hills, Ariz., and has been a member of the Americal Society of Media Photographers since 1966. Otherwise I haven’t heard from him in many years. […]
World War II veteran and American Legion member Robert T. Stocker, of West Haven, Conn., sent the following “In Search Of” item to The American Legion magazine in January 1993. It appeared in the August 1993 issue: Saipan Marines who guarded Amelia Earhart’s plane at Aslito Field, or those aware of Navy Secretary James Forrestal’s […]
Joe Klaas, who died in February 2016 at his home in Monterey, Calif., at 95, was probably the most gifted writer of all Earhart researchers. Unfortunately, Klaas was best known as the author of the most controversial — and damaging to legitimate research — Earhart book of all time, Amelia Earhart Lives: A trip through […]
Cameron A. “Cam” Warren, former longtime member of the Amelia Earhart Society, may be still with us and in his upper 90s in Fountain Hills, Ariz., but my information on his current status remains nil. Warren was among the best known of the few “crashed-and-sankers” in the AES, along with former ONI agent Ron Bright and Gary LaPook, who are […]
Paul Mantz was a noted air racer, movie stunt pilot and aviation consultant from the late 1930s until his death in the mid-1960s. He gained fame in Hollywood, and to many familiar with the Earhart disappearance, Mantz is known as Amelia’s technical advisor for her final flight — or at least that’s the popular narrative. […]
- N. Korea accelerates efforts to raise status of the Kim dynasty’s next generation December 5, 2022The North Korean government recently disseminated a document emphasizing the revolutionary work conducted by members of the “Mount Paektu bloodline” and organized a related lecture for senior cadres, Daily NK has learned. Following the public debut of the daughter of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, these developments appear to mark the beginning of efforts […]Seulkee Jang
- N. Korean agricultural commission investigates ginseng farms near Kaesong December 5, 2022On Nov. 10, North Korea’s Agricultural Commission sent a team of investigators to conduct a two-week inspection of ginseng farms around the city of Kaesong. “[Investigators from] the Agricultural Commission are looking around the ginseng farms in Kaesong and inspecting various things there, including their books, to help the commission assess the state of ginseng […]Jong So Yong
- N. Korea researches ways to use Siemens NX for industrial applications December 2, 2022North Korea is researching ways to use the powerful computer-aid design, manufacturing and engineering software Siemens NX in local industries, Daily NK has learned. The latest edition of the school paper on the homepage of Kim Il Sung University (Issue 3, Volume 68, 2022) ran papers entitled, “A Way to Produce Materials for Iron Plate […]Mun Dong Hui
- N. Korean women’s association tells members to better support their husbands December 2, 2022As North Korea flexes its nuclear muscles, the Social Women’s Union of Korea (SWUK) recently organized emergency lectures to press its members to learn from the dedication of Kim Jong Un and his family, Daily NK has learned. A Daily NK source in North Hamgyong Province said Tuesday that SWUK’s executive committee, acting on orders […]Jong So Yong
- What N. Koreans think about Kim Jong Un’s daughter December 1, 2022North Korean leader Kim Jong Un’s daughter recently accompanied him on a visit to the site of the test launch of the new Hwasong-17 intercontinental ballistic missile. North Korean media openly ran images of Kim and his daughter strolling about near the missile hand-in-hand. The eyes and ears of the world are now focusing on […]Mun Dong Hui
- N. Pyongan Province authorities crack down on illegal use of housing permits November 30, 2022Local authorities have launched an effort to check the housing permits of everyone in downtown Chongju, North Pyongan Province, Daily NK has learned. A Daily NK source in North Korea said on Friday that Chongju’s party committee convened an executive committee meeting on Nov. 19 based on a general annual crime report filed by local […]Jeong Tae Joo
- N. Korea accelerates efforts to raise status of the Kim dynasty’s next generation December 5, 2022
- ＜Interview with Two N. Korean Women＞ How do N. Koreans view the appearance of Kim Jong-un’s daughter, “Ju-ae”? Rumors circulate that she’s a “genius” and an “advisor” to her father December 1, 2022On November 18, North Korea conducted a test of a long-range ballistic missile called the “Hwansongpo-17.” Kim Jong-un i…asiapress
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞RMB-KRW exchange rate sees unprecedented rise, 36% higher than 3 weeks ago…“Foreign currency has dried up now” December 1, 2022North Korea’s RMB-KRW exchange rate in North Korea is spiking. ASIAPRESS reporting partners in North Hamgyung and Yangga…asiapress
- Human rights situation has only worsened during Kim Jong-un’s 11 years in power ISHIMARU Jiro November 30, 2022“The biggest thing I regret in my life is not defecting. When will we be able to live as human beings? Everyone here is …asiapress
- ＜Interview with a N. Korean＞ (2) Speaking honestly about N. Korea’s poverty…“I’m angry whenever I hear about missiles and I want to live like a human being” November 29, 2022＜Interview with a N. Korean＞ (1) “It’s ridiculous that the government launches missiles while its people remain starving…asiapress
- ＜Interview with a N. Korean＞ (1) “It’s ridiculous that the government launches missiles while its people remain starving” November 27, 2022North Korea has conducted at least 60 missile tests just this year, including the test launch of a new ICBM called the “…asiapress
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Government sets nighttime curfew at 6 PM..."Police arrest anyone who leaves their homes..." Why now? November 16, 2022◆ Frequent smuggling and defection attempts lead to martial law-type situation Starting in November, the Kim Jong-un reg…asiapress
- ＜Interview with Two N. Korean Women＞ How do N. Koreans view the appearance of Kim Jong-un’s daughter, “Ju-ae”? Rumors circulate that she’s a “genius” and an “advisor” to her father December 1, 2022
Tony Sarno Blues .. And More!
No Matter How Old You Are,
no matter how much of a
if a toddler hands you
their ringing toy phone…
You Answer It.
“Now let me bring you up to speed …. we know nothing …. You are now up to speed.”
— Inspector Jacques-Yves Clouseau
The late, great JC Johnson
This bipedal critter is what JC was hunting.
My friend and mentor, the late, great John Anthony West with his daughter, Zoë.
JAW at the Sphinx
When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door
Let’s go get us a
I’M SERIOUS YO!
Lt. Colonel Percival Harrison Fawcett
British artillery officer, archaeologist and explorer.
“Our” event, as described in the image above, took place in 1907 in the Reserva Territorial Madre de Dios, Peru.
“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”
— Jiddu Krishnamurti
DPA IS ON MARS!
My buddy, the “fluke armed rock”← This sequence is cropped (and looped) from the last 10 frames of the video captured on Sol 6 by a camera on the lander for NASA’s Mars Pathfinder rover. Not enough pixels, but still, mighty impressive. This evidence was discovered -way- back in the day by Tim Beech, Life On Mars.
Well, it does seem to be moving, doesn’t it? Camera artifact? Maybe! Let’s FIND OUT!
Is this why there has been no video on the rovers; and not bandwidth? We are, after all… watching this video. Which might even be of my little fluke-armed rock buddy, shown at the bottom.
top posts & pages, past 2 days