Rare audio on Westall UFO Encounter – James Kibel talked to Westall teacher (1966) [QUFOSR]
Published on Aug 5, 2018
Big shout out to The Project and all the other huge mainstream media outlets that couldn’t even give the channel a single mention or credit. All this work we do is purely fore the few minute piece you created, thanks from the channel you never credited.
This video contains rare audio of James J. Kibel (commonly confused as James E. McDonald as it was later sent to him) discussing the infamous Westall UFO incident after meeting with the science teacher who witnessed the object. I believe this is the first copy to be posted on YouTube and is relatively rare.
Here are notes of interest below if you’re having trouble understanding the audio: – Science master, two other staff and 300 kids watched a UFO maneuver over the school
– 5 planes tried to intercept the UFO
– Science master was in the same club as Mconalds brother-in-law, a bizarre coincidence. Because of this connection Mcdonald invited the Science teacher over and discussed in depth what he witnessed.
– Believes it wasn’t the officials who squashed the sighting, it was the head master. He was so scared he refused to go into school yard even after it was back in the sky.
– When the Royal Australian Air Force tried to contact the headmaster he told them ‘go jump in a lake’
– Children ran into science masters room hysterical so he went to look himself
– Couldn’t see UFO at first but saw other children looking towards the north-east
– When he joined the children he saw the UFO hovering just above power lines – Science master described the object as a bright silver object, size of a tire with a ‘bar/rod’ into the air.
– At this point he noted a light plane moving towards it about 1000ft up, 2000ft from where he was standing
– Now joined by more children and the physical education teacher they watched
– The light plane supposedly called in other planes and 4 converged on object with this light plane
– Science master says most amazing flight maneuvering he ever seen in his life commenced, planes were doing everything possible to approach the object. Amazed there was no collision.
– Every time planes got near the object it would slowly accelerate, then rapidly accelerate away from the planes and then stop again. Every time they chased it would do the same.
– This continued for 20 minutes, by this stage 360 people (children, staff) were watching – The thing shot away in seconds (I don’t know if I heard that correctly, so sorry)
– The headmaster then come out and demanded everyone to return to their classes at once and gave the school a lecture. He told the students they would be punished if they discussed it and told staff they’d lose their jobs if they did.
– Science master has 3 degrees, was not stupid. He was very annoyed with the headmaster
– When asking the PE teacher to describe what she saw in detail she wouldn’t say anything
– One of the older children confirmed the full story and accurately described the object. When going to re-ask the student she was no long there, she had gone home and wouldn’t discuss it again. The Westall UFO encounter is an event that occurred on 6 April 1966 in Melbourne, Australia. For more than 20 minutes 200 students and teachers at two schools allegedly witnessed an unexplained flying object which descended into a nearby open wild grass field. The paddock was adjacent to a grove of pine trees in an area known as The Grange. According to reports, the object then ascended in a north-westerly direction over the suburb of Clayton South, Victoria, Australia.
Ah, Westall… a favorite among favorites and an important case in the annals of UFO history. So much has been lost that it is a Godsend when things like this come to light.
Rather disturbing how it cuts off at the end in not only mid-sentence but mid-word as well. Where’s the rest? I have heard a new documentary is in the works… this is likely from that… I definitely want to see it.
Here it is! Alamy Photo file title: “photograph of the supposed westall ufo encounter where more than 200 F7PF0F.” $20 to remove the watermarks… forgive me, eh.
Source Article at news.com.au – via the Anomalist.
Edit to add these videos:
Witnesses at Westall
Published on Mar 17, 2017
For the first time in more than half a century, a panel of eye witnesses hope to shed light on an enduring Aussie mystery — and one of the world’s most baffling UFO cases.
Melbourne UFO Mystery: 50 Years On | Studio 10
Published on Jan 20, 2016
Do you believe? We’re joined by witnesses of the Westall Incident – when UFOs were spotted by school kids in suburban Melbourne. Studio 10 | 8.30am on TEN
Oh heck! Here is the original doco!
UFO The Westall 1966 UFO Incident Australia (full length TV ep)
Published on May 15, 2013
Subscribe to this channel & Find us on Facebook & Twitter https://www.facebook.com/TheUfoAndAli… Also check out the other fantastic UFO and Alien Documentaries on this channel.
Podcast UFO with Shane Ryan, Westall Flying Saucer Incident, 1966
Martin Willis Live Shows
Published on Dec 25, 2013
http://podcastufo.com/ First Martin gives a hardy thank you to everyone for a banner year, then a fascinating interview with Shane Ryan, the Westall Flying Saucer Incident investigator.
Westall UFO Park trees are bent inwards
Peter Maxwell Slattery
Published on Jul 28, 2015
Pete and Solreta do a video on how the tress are bent inwards at Westall in Australia, which is where a UFO event took place in 1966 with around 200 witnesses. Weirdly, it is apparently said that the trees are doing the same thing where Travis Walton’s experience took place. Maybe something to it and worth taking note on.
Dig it. The truth will come out eventually. But we want “eventually” to be NOW!