Cream – Born Under A Bad Sign
Uploaded on Jul 26, 2011
Album – Wheels Of Fire
This, folks, this song, is the most perfect description of how my journey on this strange planet has been.
That is correct. Just like these lyrics describe.
I have a particular love of this version, just in the right place at the right time and the fact that these three Gods had a chemistry that is a rare thing indeed hurt the sitch not one bit.
It’s Hit The Fan; And Now,
I Need Your Help.
Any Amount Appreciated.
Up the airy mountain,
Down the rushy glen,
We daren’t go a-hunting,
For fear of little men;William Allingham – The Fairies
- — Ronald Reagan
- the purpose of the Purpose
is the purpose of the Purpose
and the purpose of the Purpose
is the Blues
- Join me on Reverb
the marketplace for musicians
- The Spaceships of Ezekiel Poster August 12, 2013The Spaceships of Ezekiel Poster $19.40 by iggymak
- High Strangeness Nebula Giant Coffee Mug March 15, 2013High Strangeness Nebula Giant Coffee Mug $21.10 by iggymak
- High Strangeness Nebula Postcard March 15, 2013High Strangeness Nebula Postcard $1.35 by iggymak
- Square Wave Ocean Portal Poster January 24, 2013Square Wave Ocean Portal Poster $31.60 by iggymak
- Light Ships At Zeta Reticuli Poster December 30, 2012Light Ships At Zeta Reticuli Poster $42.20 by iggymak
- Green Man Postcard December 2, 2012Green Man Postcard $1.35 by iggymak
- Ramstream Postcard December 2, 2012Ramstream Postcard $1.35 by iggymak
- The Fold Postcard November 23, 2012The Fold Postcard $1.35 by iggymak
- Red Hot Large Coffee Mug November 23, 2012Red Hot Large Coffee Mug $24.20 by iggymak
- Secret Society Hoodie November 22, 2012Secret Society Hoodie $68.30 by iggymak
- Strange Object Postcard November 21, 2012Strange Object Postcard $1.35 by iggymak
- Greenie, Close Up! Postcard September 12, 2012Greenie, Close Up! Postcard $1.35 by iggymak
- The Green Anomaly, Up Close Mug September 12, 2012The Green Anomaly, Up Close Mug $22.25 by iggymak
- The Purple Anomaly Mug September 12, 2012The Purple Anomaly Mug $22.25 by iggymak
- Waves Mug September 12, 2012Waves Mug $22.25 by iggymak
- Green Anomaly Postcard September 12, 2012Green Anomaly Postcard $1.35 by iggymak
- Purple Anomaly Postcard September 12, 2012Purple Anomaly Postcard $1.35 by iggymak
- Waves Postcard September 12, 2012Waves Postcard $1.35 by iggymak
- FireSine Mug June 17, 2012FireSine Mug $22.25 by iggymak
- The Spaceships of Ezekiel Poster August 12, 2013
- The Great Puffin Nebula Poster June 15, 2012 The Great Puffin Nebula Poster $15.35 by iggymak (the price depends on size, paper & frame choice)buy my art via this ad & I’ll get my royalty!
The Soul Of Our Species—DependsOnThis.
LuLaRoe Leanne Jamroga
Dank, your deals will be. Yes.
A nin was lucky enough to see the original machine that had a base plate of prefabulated aluminite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two main spurving bearings were in a direct line with the pentametric fan? The latter consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzlevanes, so fitted to the ambifacient lunar waneshaft that side fumbling was effectively prevented. The main winding was of the normal lotus-o-delta type placed in panendermic semi-bovoid slots in the stator, every seventh conductor being connected by a nonreversible tremie pipe to the differential girdlespring on the “up” end of the grammeters.
Take five @ my place
- Moving Victims of Violence
from Crisis to Confidence
“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”— Theodore Roosevelt
- kɒnstɪˈtjuːʃ(ə)n(ə)l rɪˈpʌblɪk
- Clowns to the left; Jokers to the right.
Greetings. I Am Your Host…I amМакаре́вичдля Вашего здоровья ТоварищI am
I amf u b A rʕ•ᴥ•ʔ⍢ζ♥♥ζ
Tenere Calmae SempreMangiareFiga
yammerin’ Sierra sasquatches
mo’ yammerin’ Sierra squatches
PentaProps™ and MajorThanks to my registered subscribers, for being registered subscribers. 🙂 You’re all ever so wonderful! Tech’s all fixed up here, mates, so don’t be a stranger, eh! The following number is, still, to me, amazing: on 25 May 2018, there are 4,970 of you. (wait, whAT?!)Over 133,472 malicious login attempts have been Hillary’d by our crack ϟϟ-trained “involuntary assisted suicide” troops.
- 58,443 page views
My Badass BuckaDay Hosting Team (I’m maxed out, tho!)
PleaseBe a voice
Not an echo !
Notices & Observations
- Charlie Wallace, the awesome lad teaching me to play guitar! This is not an affiliate link!
As a distinguished economist once said:
Atta girl!!! Fat effin’ bastard.
We are not free people here in America:
“Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don’t attack each other. Free nations don’t develop weapons of mass destruction.”
— George W. Bush
and while we’re at it…
“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants. But debt is the money of slaves.”
— Norm Franz
“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking to annihilate truth.”
— Garry Kasparov
“Give me control over a nations currency and I care not who makes its laws.”
— Mayer Amschel Rothschild 1743 – 1812
(He got that control and his family still has it.)
“I sincerely believe that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity under the name of funding is but swindling futurity on a large scale…. Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have … The course of history shows that as a government grows liberty decreases.”
— Thomas Jefferson
༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽
Friends, Forteans, Countrymen
• BigRedJill K Allen
• Buddha Jones
• Wobbly Music
• Mauro Samuel
• Rick Petrone
• Jamie Petrone
• Tony Sarno
• Tommy Emmanuel
• Sam Gleason
• Adam Miller
• Dame Evelyn Glennie
• Ally Venable Band
• Sadie Johnson Band
• Samantha Fish Band
• Folk Uke – Cathy Guthrie & Amy Nelson
• Arlo Guthrie
• Willie Nelson
• Keith Richards
• Jane Rodriguez
• Warren Huart Recording
• Guitar Mastery Method
• michelle augello-page
• Andy Raynor, M.Div.
• Andy’s Books
• John Anthony West RIP
• JAW’s PhoenixFire podcast
• Dr. Robert M. Schoch
• Graham Hancock
• Geocosmic Rex
• Sacred Geometry International
• Comet Research Group
• Sacred Sites: Places of Peace and Power
• Internet Sacred Text Archive
• International Fortean Organization!
• Hitler In Argentina (& vicinity)
• Mengele Agrartechnik
• Patagonian Monsters
• Cafe Enigma
• Crypto4Corners (on FB)
• North American Wood Ape Conservancy
• The Crypto Crew
• Texas Cryptid Hunter
• Frontiers of Zoology
• Frontiers of Anthropology
• Bizarre Zoology
• Ken Gerhard
• Official Champ Search
• Isaac Koi UFO Research
• Ignacio Darnaude Ufología Heterodoxa
• Water UFO!
• Breakthrough Initiatives
• JFK Jr told the world who murdered his father
• Pegasus Research Consortium
• Alive Universe
• Laboratory for Comparative Planetology Archive
• Sir Charles’ Shults Laboratories
• Mars Global Data
• David Paulides’ Missing 411
• Missing  Visualized • Annotations
• Reddit’s NoSleep department
• DiHydrogen Monoxide Reseach
• BioFortean Review
• Big Fat Furry Texan
• USS Liberty Memorial
• If Americans Knew
• False Nazi Quotations
• Phoenix Tears
• Essential Oils For Living
• Robert Mittenmaier
• Fresh Water Spring Finder
• Tom Filogomo Top Shelf Studios
• Connecticut Valley Chapter, BMW CCA
• Trade Upholstery Company
Jane Maya Rodriguez Jack Cary Crypto Four Corners Intl
• Really Naughty Things, Adult toy store
• High Strangeness Art zazzle store
• A Very Strange Man tumblr nsfw18+
• What’s All This, Then? very old blog
• High Strangeness ancient blog
Cousin Tony! And another stream for ya!
No Matter How Old You Are,no matter how much of a
bad assyou are,
if a toddler hands you
their ringing toy phone...
You Answer It.
I am often left unsupervised.
There you go.
- “Be who God meant you to be, and you will set the world on fire.”
— St. Catherine of Siena
Hey, Hey, Hey It’s The Viciously Vile and Exceptionally Evil Dictator Club! “Truth is the greatest enemy of the state”
[Falsely attributed to Josef Goebbels]
“Fraud and falsehood only dread examination. Truth invites it.”
— Samuel Johnson
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”
[Falsely attributed to Josef Mengele]
220 years later we still stifle our very souls.
“Ask your doctor
is right for you.”
- Technologies Ahead of Their Time May 25, 2018On this episode of Expanded Perspectives the guys start the show off talking more about sparkling water or "Angry Water". What flavors they like and some that they don't. Then, Cam brings up an interesting story from war torn Afghanistan were some soldiers who had a run in with what can only be described as […]Expanded Perspectives
- Mysteries of the Salish Sea May 16, 2018On this episode of Expanded Perspectives the guys start the show off talking about an interesting article that was recently published in the Scientific American about how new research now shows some flora can detect an herbivorous animal well before it launches an assault, letting a plant mount a preemptive defense that even works against other […]Expanded Perspectives
- Remembering Past Lives May 11, 2018On this episode of Expanded Perspectives the guys start the show off talking about what they have been busy doing over the last couple of weeks before starting the news with a story about how a man and his daughter believe they saw a Bigfoot-like creature in Iosco County, Michigan. The man, whose name was not released […]Expanded Perspectives
- The Ancient Universal Language of Man April 23, 2018On this episode of Expanded Perspectives the guys start the show off talking about where they've been, The Ozark Mountain UFO Conference and Kyle surviving Dengue fever. Then, a person has an encounter with a group of tiny little people in the Rough River State park in Kentucky back in the summer of 2003. The witness was […]Expanded Perspectives
- The Secrets of Plum Island April 11, 2018On this episode of Expanded Perspectives the guys start the show off talking about how a witness and her boyfriend along with her sister and her boyfriend had a strange encounter with something otherworldly. The unusual sighting took place more than once over the last couple of months on Vancouver Island in Canada. Apparently what […]Expanded Perspectives
- The Dark and Lonely Road April 6, 2018On this episode of Expanded Perspectives the guys start the show off talking about how Tiangong -1 is no more. China's prototype space station, whose name translates as "Heavenly Palace 1," met a fiery end in Earth's atmosphere, breaking apart and burning up in the skies over the southern Pacific Ocean at about 8:16 p.m. EDT […]Expanded Perspectives
- The Girl Who Knew Too Much March 28, 2018On this episode of Expanded Perspectives the guys start the show off talking about lousy continuing education courses and the thrills of installing a new hot water heater. Then, the talk about how a woman who was living at Fort Hood in Killeen, Texas back in 1971 had a terrifying encounter with an 8' to […]Expanded Perspectives
- Whoop There It Is March 20, 2018On this episode of Expanded Perspectives the guys start the show off talking about how a guy from Oneida, New York says he spotted a humanoid with a “wolf head”. The 16-year-old eyewitness, an Native American provided his identity but was kept anonymous as per the standard code of journalism ethics regarding disclosure of the identity of […]Expanded Perspectives
- Technologies Ahead of Their Time May 25, 2018
- Wouldnt trust the news. May 26, 2018Not because of the stories or content, but because of the immediacy of how everything is told. Its a con. Not a #ing lot is happening. Ever heard how physical reality is...throwaway115
- Any fresh takes on the Myakka Skunk Ape photographs? May 26, 2018I was curious what everyone thinks about the infamous Myakka Skunk Ape pictures from 2000. Its been a long time since theyve been introduced, so Im legitimately interested to hear...DelmarRozan
- Spatial dimensions vs non-spatial dimensions. May 26, 2018The subject of spatial dimension has been on my mind lately. Its a big part of classical physics, quantum mechanics, and even number theory; three subjects which absolutely fascinate...BELIEVERpriest
- How That Massive Battle Between US Troops And Russian Mercenaries In Syria Went Down May 26, 2018Wow, finally we have some insight into some of the fighting in Syria. In this battle, 30 US soldiers were surrounded by Russian mercs and Syrian Govt. forces. Appears the Russians were...infolurker
- Su-57 in Syria Test Fired Cruise Missiles May 26, 2018 anzha
- The Absurdities of Judge Buchwalds Ruling on Trumps Twitter Account May 25, 2018"This case requires us to consider whether a public official may, consistent with the First Amendment, "block" a person from his Twitter account in response to the political views...LesMisanthrope
- Was Halper Keeping Tabs on Carter Page for the CIA? May 25, 2018threw this in Skunkworks because this is purely me thinking aloud here. Lets consider a few things: 1. Stefan Halper has a history of being a CIA operative. What is being recently...theantediluvian
- Explosion at Indian restaurant in Toronto suburb wounds 15 people May 25, 2018An explosion caused by a homemade bomb ripped through an Indian restaurant where children were present for family parties at a mall in the Toronto suburb of Mississauga, wounding...Black_Fox
- Deliberate Hit and Run in the Rose City, Ore. May 25, 2018A blue SUV Tribute, has mowed down Portlanders both in a crosswalk and then on the sidewalk, near a school in the Rose City. Its a hit and run, with a damaged SUV, now leaking coolant....carpooler
- Problems with Starbucks bathroom policy May 25, 2018Starbucks has been in the news recently after two men that were loitering in their store refused to leave and got arrested. As a result, Starbucks changed their bathroom policy...Bluntone22
- Dogmen ala Skinwalker Ranch? May 25, 2018Among the other weirdness reported in the southwest and with SWR are weird creatures like dogmen, some even smoking cigarettes. In this case, its in Montana, and no one is sure what...vlawde
- Possible Cryptid sighting May 25, 2018I wanted to run this by the possible experts, I was driving to get lunch through a wildlife management area near Palm Beach yesterday about noon.The western side of the county is very...openminded2011
- Worlds Most Advanced Camera Will Hunt for Alien Worlds May 25, 2018A new type of camera developed by U.S. researchers will allow astronomers to directly image planets around nearby stars in the search for another Earth. The camera, called...Krakatoa
- School Shooting Indiana Middle School One Dead So Far May 25, 2018The shooting was reported just after 8 a.m. Friday at Noblesville West Middle School, located at 19900 Hague Rd. Wow just wow, AGAIN? So far 2 in critical condition, suspect...kurthall
- Wouldnt trust the news. May 26, 2018
“Now let me bring you up to speed …. we know nothing …. You are now up to speed.”
— Inspector Jacques-Yves Clouseau
When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door
“I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.” — Thomas Jefferson
“Some of us look to the universe with a profound sense of peace and belonging. Is that because we truly understand we are made of Star Stuff?”
– Dr. Carl Sagan 1934-1996 American astronomer, educator, science popularizer, marijuana advocate and a hero of mineωιѕ∂σм вєgιиѕ
ωιтн ωσи∂єяLet’s go get us a
I’M SERIOUS YO!
Lt. Colonel Percival Harrison Fawcett
British artillery officer, archaeologist and explorer.
“Our” event, as in the image above, took place in 1907.
“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”
— Jiddu Krishnamurti
ϟϟ-Oberaufseherin Irma Ilse Ida GRESE 卐
She Wolf of the ϟϟ “The Hyena of Auschwitz” Photo taken not long before she was hanged. By the neck. Until dead.
“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of it’s existence.”
— Nikola Tesla
— Thrilled that this work has begun!
most read stuff > past 2 days
- Peace Through SuperiorF i r e p o w e r
← ← ← This sequence is cropped (and looped) from the last ten frames of the video below. Clip captured on Sol 6 by a camera on the lander for NASA’s Mars Pathfinder rover. Not enough pixels, but still, mighty impressive. This evidence was discovered -way- back in the day by Tim Beech, Life On Mars.
Well, it does seem to be moving, doesn’t it? Camera artifact? Maybe! Let’s FIND OUT!
Is this why there has been no video on the rovers; and not bandwidth? We are, after all… watching this video. Which might even be of my little fluke-armed rock buddy, shown at the bottom.
the lunacy that is @weirdigMy Tweets