Cream – Born Under A Bad Sign
Uploaded on Jul 26, 2011
Album – Wheels Of Fire
This, folks, this song, is the most perfect description of how my journey on this strange planet has been.
That is correct. Just like these lyrics describe.
I have a particular love of this version, just in the right place at the right time and the fact that these three Gods had a chemistry that is a rare thing indeed hurt the sitch not one bit.
- DA VAI !!
We’re all mad here.
It’s not just for mathematicians anymore!
There are people who have seen the unexplained … and there are people who haven’t.
Balrogs love grilled Troll.
좆까, 김정은 !
YHVH = Behold the Nail, Behold the Hand
The Mind of Albert Einstein:
“The 4th world war will be fought with sticks and stones”
“The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.”
“If we knew exactly what it was we were doing, then it would not be called research, would it?”
“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
“The greatest charity one can do to another is to lead him to the truth.”
— St. Thomas Aquinas
“Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.”
— Bob Marley
Living has always been a big part of my life. I was born at an incredibly young age and ever since then I have been alive.
“An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it.”
— Mahatma Gandhi
“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
— Martin Luther King Jr.
“Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.”
— George Bernard Shaw
“If ye love wealth better than liberty the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom go home from us in peace.
We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
— Samuel Adams
You have pleased Cthulhu! He shall eat you second to last!
Your Host is Mad. Stark Raving Mad. A Lover of Truth & Beauty.
“I am vengeance. I am the night. I am Batman.”
“It’s no easy task freeing the ignorant from the chains they revere.”
— Albert Einstein
“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”
— Winston Churchill
I am Макаре́вичдля Вашего здоровья Товарищ“I’m here live. I’m not a cat!” – DBCowboy
I am half crazy Calabrese (All you Calabrese do the mambo like-a crazy) ¼ Russki and ¼ PolskiI amf u b a r
“I’m not used to being loved. I wouldn’t know what to do.”
— F. Scott Fitzgerald
The University of Southern North Dakota at Hoople
Buckle Down, Pilsudski, Buckle Down!
@ Leanne’s Wedding!
“The sun will rise; and we will try again.”
In it’s day, the legendary Denbeigh Super Chauvinist Mark VIII Saloon (my *true* dream car) was widely regarded as the high-point of post-war British automotive design, rivaled only by the Austin A40 Somerset for its singular combination of styling and performance.
Denbeigh Super-Chauvinist Mk.VII Saloon
(T) The Super-Chauvinist retains all the beloved
design of the Denbeigh .engineering practice. (R1)
It has a truly robust hooter, excellent winkers and
a first-class jack. (R2) Its performance is not
torrid but beautifully matched brakes fade as one,
and engine scream drowns all distracting sounds.
(R3) Its leaking of petrol fumes is well nigh
intolerable; luckily fuel is rapidly guzzled up by
the engine before the driver can be overcome.
Car and Driver
Oh, and Jeffrey Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself!
Thanks, everyone, very much!
MajorThanks to ALL of my registered subscribers!
As of 19 July, 2022, there are 23,288! (wait, whAT?! )
I wanna see the DPRK up there.
624,956 malicious login attempts or brute force attacks, have been Hillary’d by our crack ϟϟ-trained “involuntary assisted suicide” troops.
(° ͜ʖ°) Support this journey.
LuLaRoe fashion with Leanne Jamroga
- — Ronald Reagan“I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.”
— Thomas Jefferson
- 18 • 88
Quote of the Decade“Anybody not willing to accept the results of an election is a danger to democracy.”
— Hillary Clinton
The never ending truth
“Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerer of death’s construction
In the fields, the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds
Oh lord, yeah!
Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor.”
Up the airy mountain,
Down the rushy glen,
We daren’t go a-hunting,
For fear of little men;
– William Allingham
– The Fairies
- “the purpose of The Purpose
is the purpose of The Purpose
and the purpose of The Purpose
is The Blues”
— Ken Belt
- Peace Through SuperiorF i r e p o w e r
- “Do what you can,
with what you have,
where you are.”
— Theodore Roosevelt
And Always Remember:
“You treat the room from the bass up.”
DELTA!“Imagination is the highest form of research.”
— Albert Einstein“Believe nothing no matter where you read it or who said it no matter if I have said it unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”
— Buddha -563BC-483BCkɒnstɪˈtjuːʃ(ə)n(ə)l rɪˈpʌblɪk¸.·♩♪♫ ᏕᎩᏁፈᏂᏒᎧᏁᎥፈᎥᏖᎩ ♫♪♩·.¸“A great deal more is known than has been proved.”
— Richard Feynman“Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.”
— Denis Diderot
“So round, so firm, so fully packed.”
— Lou Costello
포로 수용소 Konzentrazionslager, coming soon.
“Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
― Stephen R. Covey
↑ GIF by ArMaP
A Dillingham pilot says he spotted the creature while flying passengers to Manokotak last week. He calculated that its wingspan matched the length of a wing on his Cessna 207. That’s about 14 feet.סַמָּאֵל
“Rarely is the real cause of a problem located where the problem is manifesting.”
— Owen Marcus
- 319,968 confirmed incoming strikes
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Frens, Forteans, Countrymen
↑↑↑ I did that! =D It was a trip!
“I propose that we hit it hard and we hit it fast with a major – and I mean a major – leaflet campaign.”
— Arnold Rimmer
“Be who God meant you to be, and you will set the world on fire.”
— St. Catherine of Siena
Truth is the greatest enemy of the state.
“Fraud and falsehood only dread examination. Truth invites it.”
— Samuel Johnson
There you go.
༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽
Frens, Forteans, Countrymen
• Zoë C West
• Lorenza Lorenzi
• Anastasia Panteleeva, Sia Model/owner of model Agency NexToModel
• BigRedJill K Allen
• Buddha Jones
• Clint Eastwood
• Wobbly Music
• Black Smoke Trigger
• Go-Go Ray, Drum Counselor
• Mike Zito
• Mauro Samuel
• Rick Petrone
• Jamie Petrone
• Roger Waters
• Tony Sarno
• Tommy Emmanuel
• Sam Gleason
• Tom Ritchford
• Tom Swirly
• Adam Miller
• Dame Evelyn Glennie
• Søren Madsen
• Ally Venable Band
• Sadie Johnson Band
• Samantha Fish Band
• Kenny Wayne Shepherd
• Folk Uke – Cathy Guthrie & Amy Nelson
• Arlo Guthrie
• Willie Nelson
• Keith Richards
• Jane Maya Rodriguez
• Warren Huart Recording
• Guitar Mastery Method
• Michelle Augello-Page
• Elan Mudrow – Smidgens poetry
• Doug Skinner
• Andy Raynor, M.Div.
• Andy’s Books
• John Anthony West RIP
• JAW’s PhoenixFire podcast
• Anyextee’s Adept Expeditions
• Dr. Robert M. Schoch
• Graham Hancock
• Geocosmic Rex
• Sacred Geometry International
• Comet Research Group
• Sacred Sites: Places of Peace and Power
• Internet Sacred Text Archive
• INFO – International Fortean Organization
• Deliberate Dumbing Down
• American Deception
• David Dees Illustration
• Sharkhunters International
• Tifster Graphics
• Golden Eye Publishing
• Hitler In Argentina (& vicinity)
• Robert Faurisson
• Further Glory
• Mike Campbell – world’s foremost Amelia Earhart authority
• David K Bowman on Amelia Earhart
• Mengele Agrartechnik
• Thunderbird Photo
• Aerial Anomalies
• PRUFOS-Police Report UFO Sightings Organisation
• I Am Dark Waters
• >Arcane Radio
• Eerie Lights
• Patagonian Monsters
• Cafe Enigma
• Crypto4Corners (on FB)
• North American Wood Ape Conservancy
• The Crypto Crew
• Texas Cryptid Hunter
• Frontiers of Zoology
• Frontiers of Anthropology
• Bizarre Zoology
• Ken Gerhard
• Katy Elizabeth Champ Search
• Deborah Hatswell UK Wildman British Bigfoot
• Isaac Koi UFO Research
• Dr. Bruce Maccabee UFO Research
• Ignacio Darnaude Ufología Heterodoxa
• Water UFO
• The National Aviation Reporting Center on Anomalous Phenomena
• Breakthrough Initiatives
• JFK Jr told the world who murdered his father
• Pegasus Research Consortium
• The Carl Sagan Portal
• Alive Universe Space News out of Italy
• QuickMap, a great tool for fine lunar viewing
• Soviet Space Image Catalog
• Laboratory for Comparative Planetology Archive
• Sir Charles’ Shults Laboratories
• Mars Global Data
• Lunar Transient Phenomena
• David Paulides’ Missing 411
• Missing  Visualized • Annotations
• Reddit’s NoSleep department
• DiHydrogen Monoxide Reseach Division
• BioFortean Review
• Big Fat Furry Texan
• USS Liberty Memorial
• If Americans Knew
• False “Nazi” Quotations
• French Foreign Legion
• Phoenix Tears
• Essential Oils For Living
• Robert Mittenmaier automotive artist
• Fresh Water Spring Finder
• Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center
• Seismic Monitor North America
• Eastern Intelligence Space & Survival Co. – Track NCoV & EQs & more
• Tom Filogomo’s Top Shelf Studios
• Connecticut Valley Chapter, BMW CCA
• Trade Upholstery Company
• Lon Strickler’s Phantoms and Monsters
• Butch Witkowski
• Sean Forker
• Timothy Renner
• Jane Maya Rodriguez
• Jack Cary
• Crypto Four Corners International
• Eric Altman
• Jay Bachochin
• Rob Shaw
• IG @makarevich.iggy
• MeWe mewe.com/i/iggymakarevich
• Parler @Iggymak
• Sextoy.com, Affiliate adult toy store
• High Strangeness Art, Zazzle store
• What’s All This, Then?, old blog, my 2nd
• High Strangeness, ancient blog, my first
Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last
More has been written about Amelia Earhart’s final flight and the hours immediately preceding and following it than any other aspect of her disappearance. With the 85th anniversary of Amelia’s last flight now in our rear-views, we hear from Harry Balfour, the radio operator at Lae, New Guinea, officially the last person to carry on […]
July is Amelia Earhart’s month, and today, if she had successfully completed her 1937 world flight and gone on to become a medical miracle for the ages, Amelia Mary Earhart, born in Atchison, Kansas on July 24, 1897, to Amy Otis and Edwin Stanton Earhart, would be celebrating her 125th birthday. For the few who […]
Longtime reader and pilot William Trail recently sent me the announcement from Papua New Guinea that plans are officially underway to build a memorial to Amelia Earhart. Not only is an Earhart memorial in the works, as we see in the story that appeared on June 10 in The World News (a site previously unknown […]
On July 2, 1937, 85 years ago today, Amelia Earhart and her intrepid navigator Fred Noonan rolled down the unpaved runway at Lae, New Guinea at 10 a.m. in Amelia’s twin-engine Lockheed Electra 10E, NR 16020, officially headed for Howland Island, a tiny speck 2,556 miles to the east-northeast, about 1,900 miles southwest of Honolulu […]
We continue our excursion into the world of the late Earhart researcher Rollin Reineck, who made his share of noise during his days as a member of Bill Prymak’s elite corps of theorists and truth-tellers in the Amelia Earhart Society. This letter appeared in the July 1998 edition of the Amelia Earhart Society Newsletters, and […]
- N. Korea engaged in unofficial trade with China to import holiday goods in July August 5, 2022North Korea’s Ministry of State Security engaged in unofficial trade, otherwise known as “state-led smuggling,” last month to import various food for Victory Day, Daily NK has learned. Victory Day, which is held on July 27, commemorates the signing of the armistice that ended the Korean War. A source in Yanggang Province told Daily NK […]Kim Chae Hwan
- N. Korea has selected workers to be dispatched to eastern Ukraine August 5, 2022Following reports that the Russian ambassador to Pyongyang said that North Korean workers could help rebuild Ukraine, Daily NK has learned that the North Korean authorities have already selected workers to be dispatched to the pro-Russian Donbas region in eastern Ukraine. North Korea’s leadership seems eager to send their compatriots to Ukrainian territory while the […]Seulkee Jang
- N. Korea changes how it uses Sungho-ri Political Prison Camp August 4, 2022North Korea recently changed how it is using the Sungho-ri Political Prison Camp, a relatively new prison built in 2020. The camp is now a corrections facility for high-ranking cadres, with the existing inmates having been transferred elsewhere. A Daily NK source in North Korea said Wednesday that Sungho-ri Political Prison Camp was “completely disbanded” […]Mun Dong Hui
- N. Korea intensifies disease control measures amid claims of “victory” over COVID-19 August 4, 2022Over the last couple of days, North Korea has been claiming through its media that it has had no more suspected cases of COVID-19. Outwardly, North Korean authorities have been trying to generate an atmosphere in which they can declare a victory over COVID-19. Internally, however, it has been a completely different story, with the […]Seulkee Jang
- N. Korea issues order for citizens to “take good care” of ethnic Chinese residents August 3, 2022North Korea’s leadership recently issued an order for the country’s citizens to “take good care” of ethnic Chinese living in the country. A source in North Hamgyong Province told Daily NK on Tuesday that the North Hamgyong Province Party Committee responded to the Central Committee order by issuing instructions to local organizations — including the […]Jong So Yong
- The realities of N. Korea’s “free medical system” laid bare August 3, 2022This article is part of a series written by Daily NK journalist Kim Jeong Hun entitled “North Korea’s Secret Stories.” It was the evening of Nov. 1, 2021, the fifth anniversary of the opening of Ryugyong General Ophthalmic Hospital in Pyongyang’s Munsu area. A shabbily dressed couple in their 40s shouted at the entrance of […]Kim Jeong Hun
- N. Korea engaged in unofficial trade with China to import holiday goods in July August 5, 2022
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Spread of anxiety among N. Koreans due to spiking food prices (1)…White rice has spiked 45%... “No food is entering the markets”…The government’s overzealous efforts are a major reason for the spike August 5, 2022As food prices continue to climb in North Korea’s provincial cities, along with gloom prospects for the future, many peo…asiapress
- ＜Special Feature＞ Escaping N.Korea…History and Present State(2) Defectors have become a threat to the regime…Around 200 live in Japan ISHIMARU Jiro August 3, 2022fa-arrow-circle-right＜Special Feature＞ Escaping North Korea…History and Present State(1) Kim Jong Un’s war of exterminat…asiapress
- ＜Special Feature＞ Escaping N.Korea…History and Present State(1) Kim Jong Un’s war of extermination leads to the end of the defector era ISHIMARU Jiro August 1, 2022The era in which people can defect from North Korea has almost ended. That’s the strong feeling I’ve had as I have watch…asiapress
- The N. Korean won’s depreciation is not stopping, losing around 40% of its value against the RMB, 68% against the USD compared to early 2022 July 31, 2022◆ Increasing distrust toward the North Korean won The North Korean won is currently experiencing sharp depreciation agai…asiapress
- ＜Interview with a N. Korean Woman＞ "I live with goats and pigs in my apartment" The desperation driving people to raising animals at home July 27, 2022Many North Korean city dwellers are raising goats, pigs and chickens in their homes. With a drastic fall in economic act…asiapress
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Signs of a new surge of COVID-19 in N. Korea…Restrictions are intensifying again while some suggest that a new variant has hit the country July 25, 2022North Korea is again tightening coronavirus-related restrictions in the northern part of the country, with schools and w…asiapress
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Spread of anxiety among N. Koreans due to spiking food prices (1)…White rice has spiked 45%... “No food is entering the markets”…The government’s overzealous efforts are a major reason for the spike August 5, 2022
Tony Sarno Blues .. And More!
No Matter How Old You Are,
no matter how much of a
if a toddler hands you
their ringing toy phone…
You Answer It.
“Now let me bring you up to speed …. we know nothing …. You are now up to speed.”
— Inspector Jacques-Yves Clouseau
The late, great JC Johnson
This bipedal critter is what JC was hunting.
My friend and mentor, the late, great John Anthony West with his daughter, Zoë.
JAW at the Sphinx
When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door
Let’s go get us a
I’M SERIOUS YO!
Lt. Colonel Percival Harrison Fawcett
British artillery officer, archaeologist and explorer.
“Our” event, as described in the image above, took place in 1907 in the Reserva Territorial Madre de Dios, Peru.
“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”
— Jiddu Krishnamurti
DPA IS ON MARS!
My buddy, the “fluke armed rock”← This sequence is cropped (and looped) from the last 10 frames of the video captured on Sol 6 by a camera on the lander for NASA’s Mars Pathfinder rover. Not enough pixels, but still, mighty impressive. This evidence was discovered -way- back in the day by Tim Beech, Life On Mars.
Well, it does seem to be moving, doesn’t it? Camera artifact? Maybe! Let’s FIND OUT!
Is this why there has been no video on the rovers; and not bandwidth? We are, after all… watching this video. Which might even be of my little fluke-armed rock buddy, shown at the bottom.
top posts & pages, past 2 days