Credit: Sirdal i bilder
I am freaking out trying in a life and death struggle to figure out if I would go insane from fear before I got a chance to thrill to the stunning beauty…
Those people seem to be diggin’ it.
Don’t imagine we’ll ever know!
Via my pal, the vivacious Vanessa Va Voom!
You have pleased Cthulhu! He shall eat you second to last!
Chaos: it’s not just for mathematicians anymore!
“If ye love wealth better than liberty the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom go home from us in peace.
We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
— Samuel Adams
The Blues, While You Scroll, Eh!
Your Host is Mad. Stark Raving Mad. A Lover of Truth & Beauty.
“I am vengeance. I am the night. I am Batman.”
“It’s no easy task freeing the ignorant from the chains they revere.”
— Albert Einstein
“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”
— Winston Churchill
“I’m not used to being loved. I wouldn’t know what to do.”
— F. Scott FitzgeraldI amМакаре́вичдля Вашего здоровья Товарищ“I’m here live. I’m not a cat!” – DBCowboyI am
half crazyCalabrese(All you Calabrese do the mambo like-a crazy)
¼ Russki and ¼ PolskiI amf u b a r
The University of Southern North Dakota at Hoople
Wossamotta U“He’s America’s answer to Jon Downes … Fun, Crazy and Weird! Also a good friend to have.”
– Jim Boyd, Pucabob, Fortean of Maine.ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ⍢ζ♥♥ζI👅@(Y)
Buckle Down, Pilsudski, Buckle Down!
@ Leanne’s Wedding!
“The sun will rise; and we will try again.”
In it’s day, the legendary Denbeigh Super Chauvinist Mark VIII Saloon (my *true* dream car) was widely regarded as the high-point of post-war British automotive design, rivaled only by the Austin A40 Somerset for its singular combination of styling and performance.
Denbeigh Super-Chauvinist Mk.VII Saloon
(T) The Super-Chauvinist retains all the beloved
design of the Denbeigh .engineering practice. (R1)
It has a truly robust hooter, excellent winkers and
a first-class jack. (R2) Its performance is not
torrid but beautifully matched brakes fade as one,
and engine scream drowns all distracting sounds.
(R3) Its leaking of petrol fumes is well nigh
intolerable; luckily fuel is rapidly guzzled up by
the engine before the driver can be overcome.
Car and Driver
Oh, and Jeffrey Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself!
There are people who have seen the unexplained and there are people who haven’t.
What has been seen — cannot be unseen.
The Mind of Albert Einstein:
“The 4th world war will be fought with sticks and stones”
“The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.”
“If we knew exactly what it was we were doing, then it would not be called research, would it?”
“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
“The greatest charity one can do to another is to lead him to the truth.”
— St. Thomas Aquinas
Cryptids, Antediluvian Civilizations and UFOs.
“Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.”
— Bob Marley
Living has always been a big part of my life. I was born at an incredibly young age and ever since then I have been alive.
“An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it.”
— Mahatma Gandhi
“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
— Martin Luther King Jr.
“Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.”
— George Bernard Shaw –
High Strangeness Art!
Check it out, eh.
Check Out LuLaRoe fashion with Leanne Jamroga!
( ° ͜ʖ° )Tip with PayPal or venmo
@Ignatius-MakarevichI Thank You For Your Support!
- 18 • 88
- — Ronald Reagan“I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.”
— Thomas Jefferson
Quote of the Decade“Anybody not willing to accept the results of an election is a danger to democracy.”
— Hillary Clinton
Up the airy mountain,
Down the rushy glen,
We daren’t go a-hunting,
For fear of little men;
– William Allingham
– The Fairies
- the purpose of The Purpose
is the purpose of The Purpose
and the purpose of The Purpose
is The Blues
- Peace Through SuperiorF i r e p o w e r
Just what you need!
- “Do what you can,
with what you have,
where you are.”
— Theodore Roosevelt
And Always Remember:“You treat the room from the bass up.”
DELTA!“Imagination is the highest form of research.”
— Albert Einstein“Believe nothing no matter where you read it or who said it no matter if I have said it unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”
— Buddha -563BC-483BCkɒnstɪˈtjuːʃ(ə)n(ə)l rɪˈpʌblɪk¸.·♩♪♫ ᏕᎩᏁፈᏂᏒᎧᏁᎥፈᎥᏖᎩ ♫♪♩·.¸“A great deal more is known than has been proved.”
— Richard Feynman“Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.”
— Denis Diderot
“So round, so firm, so fully packed.”
— Lou Costello
포로 수용소 Konzentrationslager, coming soon.
“Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
― Stephen R. Covey
↑ GIF by ArMaPסַמָּאֵל
“Rarely is the real cause of a problem located where the problem is manifesting.”
— Owen Marcus
Thank you all so very much!
MajorThanks to ALL of my registered subscribers!
As of 8 May, 2021, there are 13,906!!! (wait, whAT?! )
Over 624,956 malicious login attempts or brute force attacks, have been Hillary’d by our crack ϟϟ-trained “involuntary assisted suicide” troops.
- 319,968 confirmed incoming strikes
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Frens, Forteans, Countrymen
༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽
Frens, Forteans, Countrymen
• Julia Chiappetta Consulting
• Zoë C West
• Lorenza Lorenzi
• Anastasia Panteleeva, Sia Model/owner of model Agency NexToModel
• BigRedJill K Allen
• Buddha Jones
• Clint Eastwood
• Wobbly Music
• Black Smoke Trigger
• Go-Go Ray, Drum Counselor
• Mike Zito
• Mauro Samuel
• Rick Petrone
• Jamie Petrone
• Roger Waters
• Tony Sarno
• Tommy Emmanuel
• Sam Gleason
• Tom Ritchford
• Tom Swirly
• Adam Miller
• Dame Evelyn Glennie
• Søren Madsen
• Ally Venable Band
• Sadie Johnson Band
• Samantha Fish Band
• Kenny Wayne Shepherd
• Folk Uke – Cathy Guthrie & Amy Nelson
• Arlo Guthrie
• Willie Nelson
• Keith Richards
• Jane Maya Rodriguez
• Warren Huart Recording
• Guitar Mastery Method
• Michelle Augello-Page
• Elan Mudrow – Smidgens poetry
• Doug Skinner
• Andy Raynor, M.Div.
• Andy’s Books
• John Anthony West RIP
• JAW’s PhoenixFire podcast
• Anyextee’s Adept Expeditions
• Dr. Robert M. Schoch
• Graham Hancock
• Geocosmic Rex
• Sacred Geometry International
• Comet Research Group
• Sacred Sites: Places of Peace and Power
• Internet Sacred Text Archive
• INFO – International Fortean Organization
• Deliberate Dumbing Down
• American Deception
• David Dees Illustration
• Sharkhunters International
• Tifster Graphics
• Golden Eye Publishing
• Hitler In Argentina (& vicinity)
• Jan27.org IMPORTANT!
• Robert Faurisson
• Further Glory
• Mike Campbell – world’s foremost Amelia Earhart authority
• David K Bowman on Amelia Earhart
• Mengele Agrartechnik
• Aerial Anomalies
• PRUFOS-Police Report UFO Sightings Organisation
• I Am Dark Waters
• Patagonian Monsters
• Cafe Enigma
• Crypto4Corners (on FB)
• North American Wood Ape Conservancy
• The Crypto Crew
• Texas Cryptid Hunter
• Frontiers of Zoology
• Frontiers of Anthropology
• Bizarre Zoology
• Ken Gerhard
• Katy Elizabeth Champ Search
• Deborah Hatswell UK Wildman British Bigfoot
• Isaac Koi UFO Research
• Dr. Bruce Maccabee UFO Research Website
• Ignacio Darnaude Ufología Heterodoxa
• Water UFO
• The National Aviation Reporting Center on Anomalous Phenomena
• Breakthrough Initiatives
• JFK Jr told the world who murdered his father
• Pegasus Research Consortium
• The Carl Sagan Portal
• Alive Universe Space News out of Italy
• QuickMap, a great tool for fine lunar viewing
• Laboratory for Comparative Planetology Archive
• Sir Charles’ Shults Laboratories
• Mars Global Data
• Lunar Transient Phenomena
• David Paulides’ Missing 411
• Missing  Visualized • Annotations
• Reddit’s NoSleep department
• DiHydrogen Monoxide Reseach Division
• BioFortean Review
• Big Fat Furry Texan
• USS Liberty Memorial
• If Americans Knew
• False “Nazi” Quotations
• French Foreign Legion
• Phoenix Tears
• Essential Oils For Living
• Robert Mittenmaier automotive artist
• Fresh Water Spring Finder
• Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center
• Seismic Monitor North America
• Eastern Intelligence Space & Survival Co. – Track NCoV & EQs & more
• Tom Filogomo’s Top Shelf Studios
• Connecticut Valley Chapter, BMW CCA
• Trade Upholstery Company
• Lon Strickler & Phantoms and Monsters
• Butch Witkowski
• Sean Forker
• Timothy Renner
• Jane Maya Rodriguez
• Jack Cary
• Crypto Four Corners International
• Eric Altman
• Jay Bachochin
• Rob Shaw
• IG @makarevich.iggy
• MeWe mewe.com/i/iggymakarevich
• Parler @Iggymak
• Really Naughty Things, Adult toy store
• High Strangeness Art zazzle store
• What’s All This, Then? very old blog, my second
• High Strangeness ancient blog, my first
↑↑↑ I did that! =D It was a trip!
“I propose that we hit it hard and we hit it fast with a major – and I mean a major – leaflet campaign.”
— Arnold Rimmer
“Be who God meant you to be, and you will set the world on fire.”
— St. Catherine of Siena
Truth is the greatest enemy of the state.
“Fraud and falsehood only dread examination. Truth invites it.”
— Samuel Johnson
There you go.
Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last
Readers will recall our friend Calvin Pitts, whose brilliant, five-part analysis of Earhart’s last flight, “CLUES: Amelia Earhart’s Disappearing Footprints in the Sky,” published on Aug. 10, 2018, is among the finest pieces of work to grace this blog since its inception in 2012. Calvin is best known for his 1981 world flight, when he […]
Today we present the third and concluding installment of Dean S. Jennings’ 1939-1940 compilation, “IS AMELIA EARHART STILL ALIVE?” his chronicle of the desperate times of George P. Putnam, as he searched in vain for his missing wife, Amelia Earhart, in the years immediately following her disappearance on July 2, 1937. This article appeared in […]
We continue with our visit to the strange and desperate times of George P. Putnam, as he futilely searched for his missing wife, Amelia Earhart, in the years immediately following her disappearance on July 2, 1937. This article appeared in the November 1994 issue of the Amelia Earhart Society Newsletters, and outside of my boldface […]
- N. Korea briefly placed under state of alert following kidnapping of security agency official’s son May 7, 2021North Korea was recently placed under a state of alert after two people from Songchon County in South Pyongan Province kidnapped the local Ministry of Social Security (MSS) preliminary examination department director’s son. A source in South Pyongan Province told Daily NK on Apr. 30 that the “kidnappers were caught while attempting to escape towards […]Jong So Yong
- North Korea moves forward with efforts to prevent future flooding of rivers May 7, 2021North Korea is conducting nationwide river redevelopment efforts to prevent floods. A source in the country said that the authorities have mobilized every available agency to excavate river bottoms. However, in areas where the availability of equipment is insufficient to do the job, human labor is being used instead. “During the Eighth Party Congress held […]Ha Yoon Ah
- North Korea to send more workers to Mongolia this month May 6, 2021North Korean authorities plan to send workers to Mongolia this month, Daily NK has learned. This comes after the country’s leadership sent new batches of workers to Russia in March. These moves suggest that North Korea is expanding its efforts to raise funds following a shortage of foreign currency due to difficulties caused by COVID-19 […]Seulkee Jang
- N. Korea briefly placed under state of alert following kidnapping of security agency official’s son May 7, 2021
Tony Sarno Blues .. And More!
No Matter How Old You Are,
no matter how much of a
if a toddler hands you
their ringing toy phone…
You Answer It.
“Now let me bring you up to speed …. we know nothing …. You are now up to speed.”
— Inspector Jacques-Yves Clouseau
The late, great JC Johnson
This bipedal critter is what JC was hunting.
The late, great John Anthony West, friend and mentor and his daughter, Zoë.
JAW at the Sphinx
When life looks like easy street there is danger at your doorωιѕ∂σм вєgιиѕ
ωιтн ωσи∂єяLet’s go get us a
I’M SERIOUS YO!
Lt. Colonel Percival Harrison Fawcett
British artillery officer, archaeologist and explorer.
“Our” event, as described in the image above, took place in 1907 in the Reserva Territorial Madre de Dios, Peru.
“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”
— Jiddu Krishnamurti
DPA IS ON MARS!
My buddy, the “fluke armed rock”← This sequence is cropped (and looped) from the last 10 frames of the video captured on Sol 6 by a camera on the lander for NASA’s Mars Pathfinder rover. Not enough pixels, but still, mighty impressive. This evidence was discovered -way- back in the day by Tim Beech, Life On Mars.
Well, it does seem to be moving, doesn’t it? Camera artifact? Maybe! Let’s FIND OUT!
Is this why there has been no video on the rovers; and not bandwidth? We are, after all… watching this video. Which might even be of my little fluke-armed rock buddy, shown at the bottom.
top posts & pages, past 2 days