Credit: Sirdal i bilder
I am freaking out trying in a life and death struggle to figure out if I would go insane from fear before I got a chance to thrill to the stunning beauty…
Those people seem to be diggin’ it.
Don’t imagine we’ll ever know!
Via my pal, the vivacious Vanessa Va Voom!
- DA VAI !!
We’re all mad here.
It’s not just for mathematicians anymore!
There are people who have seen the unexplained … and there are people who haven’t.
Balrogs love grilled Troll.
좆까, 김정은 !
YHVH = Behold the Nail, Behold the Hand
The Mind of Albert Einstein:
“The 4th world war will be fought with sticks and stones”
“The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.”
“If we knew exactly what it was we were doing, then it would not be called research, would it?”
“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
“The greatest charity one can do to another is to lead him to the truth.”
— St. Thomas Aquinas
“Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.”
— Bob Marley
Living has always been a big part of my life. I was born at an incredibly young age and ever since then I have been alive.
“An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it.”
— Mahatma Gandhi
“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
— Martin Luther King Jr.
“Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.”
— George Bernard Shaw
“If ye love wealth better than liberty the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom go home from us in peace.
We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”
— Samuel Adams
You have pleased Cthulhu! He shall eat you second to last!
Your Host is Mad. Stark Raving Mad. A Lover of Truth & Beauty.
“I am vengeance. I am the night. I am Batman.”
“It’s no easy task freeing the ignorant from the chains they revere.”
— Albert Einstein
“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”
— Winston Churchill
I am Макаре́вичдля Вашего здоровья Товарищ“I’m here live. I’m not a cat!” – DBCowboy
I am half crazy Calabrese (All you Calabrese do the mambo like-a crazy) ¼ Russki and ¼ PolskiI amf u b a r
“I’m not used to being loved. I wouldn’t know what to do.”
— F. Scott Fitzgerald
The University of Southern North Dakota at Hoople
Buckle Down, Pilsudski, Buckle Down!
@ Leanne’s Wedding!
“The sun will rise; and we will try again.”
In it’s day, the legendary Denbeigh Super Chauvinist Mark VIII Saloon (my *true* dream car) was widely regarded as the high-point of post-war British automotive design, rivaled only by the Austin A40 Somerset for its singular combination of styling and performance.
Denbeigh Super-Chauvinist Mk.VII Saloon
(T) The Super-Chauvinist retains all the beloved
design of the Denbeigh .engineering practice. (R1)
It has a truly robust hooter, excellent winkers and
a first-class jack. (R2) Its performance is not
torrid but beautifully matched brakes fade as one,
and engine scream drowns all distracting sounds.
(R3) Its leaking of petrol fumes is well nigh
intolerable; luckily fuel is rapidly guzzled up by
the engine before the driver can be overcome.
Car and Driver
Oh, and Jeffrey Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself!
Thanks, everyone, very much!
MajorThanks to ALL of my registered subscribers!
As of 17 May, 2022, there are 22,625! (wait, whAT?! )
I wanna see the DPRK up there.
624,956 malicious login attempts or brute force attacks, have been Hillary’d by our crack ϟϟ-trained “involuntary assisted suicide” troops.
(° ͜ʖ°) Support this journey.
LuLaRoe fashion with Leanne Jamroga
- — Ronald Reagan“I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.”
— Thomas Jefferson
- 18 • 88
Quote of the Decade“Anybody not willing to accept the results of an election is a danger to democracy.”
— Hillary Clinton
The never ending truth
“Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerer of death’s construction
In the fields, the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind
Poisoning their brainwashed minds
Oh lord, yeah!
Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor.”
Up the airy mountain,
Down the rushy glen,
We daren’t go a-hunting,
For fear of little men;
– William Allingham
– The Fairies
- “the purpose of The Purpose
is the purpose of The Purpose
and the purpose of The Purpose
is The Blues”
— Ken Belt
- Peace Through SuperiorF i r e p o w e r
- “Do what you can,
with what you have,
where you are.”
— Theodore Roosevelt
And Always Remember:
“You treat the room from the bass up.”
DELTA!“Imagination is the highest form of research.”
— Albert Einstein“Believe nothing no matter where you read it or who said it no matter if I have said it unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”
— Buddha -563BC-483BCkɒnstɪˈtjuːʃ(ə)n(ə)l rɪˈpʌblɪk¸.·♩♪♫ ᏕᎩᏁፈᏂᏒᎧᏁᎥፈᎥᏖᎩ ♫♪♩·.¸“A great deal more is known than has been proved.”
— Richard Feynman“Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.”
— Denis Diderot
“So round, so firm, so fully packed.”
— Lou Costello
포로 수용소 Konzentrazionslager, coming soon.
“Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
― Stephen R. Covey
↑ GIF by ArMaP
A Dillingham pilot says he spotted the creature while flying passengers to Manokotak last week. He calculated that its wingspan matched the length of a wing on his Cessna 207. That’s about 14 feet.סַמָּאֵל
“Rarely is the real cause of a problem located where the problem is manifesting.”
— Owen Marcus
- 319,968 confirmed incoming strikes
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Frens, Forteans, Countrymen
↑↑↑ I did that! =D It was a trip!
“I propose that we hit it hard and we hit it fast with a major – and I mean a major – leaflet campaign.”
— Arnold Rimmer
“Be who God meant you to be, and you will set the world on fire.”
— St. Catherine of Siena
Truth is the greatest enemy of the state.
“Fraud and falsehood only dread examination. Truth invites it.”
— Samuel Johnson
There you go.
༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽
Frens, Forteans, Countrymen
• Zoë C West
• Lorenza Lorenzi
• Anastasia Panteleeva, Sia Model/owner of model Agency NexToModel
• BigRedJill K Allen
• Buddha Jones
• Clint Eastwood
• Wobbly Music
• Black Smoke Trigger
• Go-Go Ray, Drum Counselor
• Mike Zito
• Mauro Samuel
• Rick Petrone
• Jamie Petrone
• Roger Waters
• Tony Sarno
• Tommy Emmanuel
• Sam Gleason
• Tom Ritchford
• Tom Swirly
• Adam Miller
• Dame Evelyn Glennie
• Søren Madsen
• Ally Venable Band
• Sadie Johnson Band
• Samantha Fish Band
• Kenny Wayne Shepherd
• Folk Uke – Cathy Guthrie & Amy Nelson
• Arlo Guthrie
• Willie Nelson
• Keith Richards
• Jane Maya Rodriguez
• Warren Huart Recording
• Guitar Mastery Method
• Michelle Augello-Page
• Elan Mudrow – Smidgens poetry
• Doug Skinner
• Andy Raynor, M.Div.
• Andy’s Books
• John Anthony West RIP
• JAW’s PhoenixFire podcast
• Anyextee’s Adept Expeditions
• Dr. Robert M. Schoch
• Graham Hancock
• Geocosmic Rex
• Sacred Geometry International
• Comet Research Group
• Sacred Sites: Places of Peace and Power
• Internet Sacred Text Archive
• INFO – International Fortean Organization
• Deliberate Dumbing Down
• American Deception
• David Dees Illustration
• Sharkhunters International
• Tifster Graphics
• Golden Eye Publishing
• Hitler In Argentina (& vicinity)
• Robert Faurisson
• Further Glory
• Mike Campbell – world’s foremost Amelia Earhart authority
• David K Bowman on Amelia Earhart
• Mengele Agrartechnik
• Thunderbird Photo
• Aerial Anomalies
• PRUFOS-Police Report UFO Sightings Organisation
• I Am Dark Waters
• >Arcane Radio
• Eerie Lights
• Patagonian Monsters
• Cafe Enigma
• Crypto4Corners (on FB)
• North American Wood Ape Conservancy
• The Crypto Crew
• Texas Cryptid Hunter
• Frontiers of Zoology
• Frontiers of Anthropology
• Bizarre Zoology
• Ken Gerhard
• Katy Elizabeth Champ Search
• Deborah Hatswell UK Wildman British Bigfoot
• Isaac Koi UFO Research
• Dr. Bruce Maccabee UFO Research
• Ignacio Darnaude Ufología Heterodoxa
• Water UFO
• The National Aviation Reporting Center on Anomalous Phenomena
• Breakthrough Initiatives
• JFK Jr told the world who murdered his father
• Pegasus Research Consortium
• The Carl Sagan Portal
• Alive Universe Space News out of Italy
• QuickMap, a great tool for fine lunar viewing
• Soviet Space Image Catalog
• Laboratory for Comparative Planetology Archive
• Sir Charles’ Shults Laboratories
• Mars Global Data
• Lunar Transient Phenomena
• David Paulides’ Missing 411
• Missing  Visualized • Annotations
• Reddit’s NoSleep department
• DiHydrogen Monoxide Reseach Division
• BioFortean Review
• Big Fat Furry Texan
• USS Liberty Memorial
• If Americans Knew
• False “Nazi” Quotations
• French Foreign Legion
• Phoenix Tears
• Essential Oils For Living
• Robert Mittenmaier automotive artist
• Fresh Water Spring Finder
• Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center
• Seismic Monitor North America
• Eastern Intelligence Space & Survival Co. – Track NCoV & EQs & more
• Tom Filogomo’s Top Shelf Studios
• Connecticut Valley Chapter, BMW CCA
• Trade Upholstery Company
• Lon Strickler’s Phantoms and Monsters
• Butch Witkowski
• Sean Forker
• Timothy Renner
• Jane Maya Rodriguez
• Jack Cary
• Crypto Four Corners International
• Eric Altman
• Jay Bachochin
• Rob Shaw
• IG @makarevich.iggy
• MeWe mewe.com/i/iggymakarevich
• Parler @Iggymak
• Sextoy.com, Affiliate adult toy store
• High Strangeness Art, Zazzle store
• What’s All This, Then?, old blog, my 2nd
• High Strangeness, ancient blog, my first
Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last
Please forgive the delayed news, but I’ve only recently learned that Elgen M. Long, the famed aviator best known as the public face of the false “crashed-and-sank” theory in the Amelia Earhart disappearance, died in Reno, Nevada, on Jan. 26, 2022, at age 94. For more than 50 years, Long’s alleged “research” into the last leg of […]
In a March 2, 2015 post titled “Jim Golden’s legacy of honor in the Earhart saga,” I introduced the late Jim Golden, a close friend of Fred Goerner and, in the day, a near-legendary figure in Earhart research circles. Golden remarkable career included eight years as a Secret Service agent in the Dwight D. Eisenhower administration, two years as Howard Hughes’ chief […]
Today we present the conclusion of Fred Goerner’s examination of the Pearl Harbor disaster, which appeared in the Dec. 1, 1991 “This World” Sunday supplement of the San Francisco Chronicle. Not only was Dec. 7, 1941 a day that lived in infamy, it remains an enigma that defies clear answers to the troubling questions that […]
Readers of this blog know that since its inception in 2012, concurrent with the publication of the first edition of Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last, I have focused exclusively on the Earhart disappearance, and virtually all of the 285 posts here deal with Earhart and closely related subjects. Today we move away from the […]
Today we take a look at the Howland Island radio log through the eyes of two of history’s most accomplished and respected Earhart researchers, Paul Rafford Jr. and Dave Horner. The questions raised by the multiple discrepancies between the two sets of radio logs associated with the Earhart flight, the radio room of the Coast […]
- Daily NK asks three North Koreans their views of S. Korea’s new president May 19, 2022A week has passed since South Korea’s new president, Yoon Suk-yeol, took office. In that time, North Korea has launched several short-range ballistic missiles (SRBMs) and officially confirmed an outbreak of COVID-19 within its borders. There are many matters for Yoon to resolve, among which are improving inter-Korean relations and the problem of North Korea’s […]Ha Yuna
- Prices of medications skyrocket in Hyesan following surge of suspected COVID-19 cases May 19, 2022The prices of certain medications have skyrocketed in Hyesan following a surge in the number of people suffering symptoms linked with COVID-19, Daily NK has learned. In a telephone conversation on Wednesday, a source in Yanggang Province told Daily NK that the price of medications in Hyesan spiked with the city’s surging number of fever […]Lee Chae Un
- Facing a surge in COVID-19 cases, Sinuiju was locked down for a week in early May May 19, 2022COVID-19 appears to be spreading through North Korea at a frightening speed. Daily NK recently learned from its network of sources in the country that Sinuiju was put under lockdown in early May due to a stream of suspected COVID-19 cases. According to a Daily NK source in North Pyongan Province on Wednesday, starting in […]Seulkee Jang
- Pence Cartoon: “Old News” May 19, 2022Kim Jong Un recently admitted to an outbreak of COVID-19 in the country, more than two years after the start of the pandemic and despite numerous reports that the virus had already spread in areas of the country. The North Korean leadership’s eventual announcement of an outbreak appears to have been fueled both by political […]Gregory Pence
- Hamhung university students mobilized to work on farms despite pandemic May 18, 2022Universities in Hamhung were recently ordered by the government to send students to support nearby agricultural areas over a period of 25 days, a source in South Hamgyong Province told Daily NK on Monday. “As a result, students arrived at their designated farms on the afternoon of May 14 and began work on May 15,” […]Lee Chae Un
- Hyesan put under full lockdown following rapid spread of COVID-19 cases May 18, 2022Yanggang Province’s city of Hyesan responded to a rapid spread of COVID-19 by going into a full lockdown this past Saturday, Daily NK has learned. A source in the province told Daily NK on Tuesday that COVID-19 cases have been spiking in the province, including in Hyesan. “Even though coronavirus cases are springing up everywhere, […]Lee Chae Un
- Daily NK asks three North Koreans their views of S. Korea’s new president May 19, 2022
- ＜Interview from Inside N. Korea＞ People are afraid of starvation if cities are locked down…PCR tests don’t exist…ASIAPRESS interviews a N. Korean to better understand the situation in the country and how people are feeling May 17, 2022North Korean state-run media has been reporting that the number of people showing symptoms of COVID-19 has explod…asiapress
- ＜Breaking News from Inside N. Korea＞ A report about the COVID-19 situation from a party member in North Hamgyung Province: Those with fevers are placed in isolation and their apartment buildings are put under lockdown, People continue to go to work and the markets remain open, People are more scared of lockdowns than the disease May 16, 2022On May 13, the day after North Korean authorities officially acknowledged an outbreak of COVID-19, ASIAPRESS rece…asiapress
- ＜Inside N. Korea＞ Theft of car parts is rampant in North Korea. Thieves immobilize vehicles by stealing tires, mirrors to sell on the black market...Few car parts make it over the border due to the pandemic May 14, 2022◆ An increase in vehicles immobilized by the lack of parts Throughout North Korea, the stealing of vehicle parts, includ…asiapress
- ＜Urgent ＞ What is happening inside N.Korea with COVID-19？ The government heavily crackdown on hoarding and restrict movement to other areas May 13, 2022North Korean authorities officially acknowledged that the Omicron variant has been found in Pyongyang on May 8 du…asiapress
- ＜Interview with Two N.Koreans＞ What do people think about the military parade, missile launches, and controls on information? May 9, 2022In April, North Korea continued to launch missiles as it had since the beginning of the year and conducted a mass…asiapress
- Kim Jong-un has started to make nuclear threats. Did he learn this from Putin’s strategy of escalation? What he’s protecting as his people starve...(ISHIMARU Jiro) April 30, 2022Putin is a frightening dictator. Over the past 60 days, the world has felt this down to the bone. To achieve his …asiapress
- ＜Interview from Inside N. Korea＞ People are afraid of starvation if cities are locked down…PCR tests don’t exist…ASIAPRESS interviews a N. Korean to better understand the situation in the country and how people are feeling May 17, 2022
Tony Sarno Blues .. And More!
No Matter How Old You Are,
no matter how much of a
if a toddler hands you
their ringing toy phone…
You Answer It.
“Now let me bring you up to speed …. we know nothing …. You are now up to speed.”
— Inspector Jacques-Yves Clouseau
The late, great JC Johnson
This bipedal critter is what JC was hunting.
My friend and mentor, the late, great John Anthony West with his daughter, Zoë.
JAW at the Sphinx
When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door
Let’s go get us a
I’M SERIOUS YO!
Lt. Colonel Percival Harrison Fawcett
British artillery officer, archaeologist and explorer.
“Our” event, as described in the image above, took place in 1907 in the Reserva Territorial Madre de Dios, Peru.
“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”
— Jiddu Krishnamurti
DPA IS ON MARS!
My buddy, the “fluke armed rock”← This sequence is cropped (and looped) from the last 10 frames of the video captured on Sol 6 by a camera on the lander for NASA’s Mars Pathfinder rover. Not enough pixels, but still, mighty impressive. This evidence was discovered -way- back in the day by Tim Beech, Life On Mars.
Well, it does seem to be moving, doesn’t it? Camera artifact? Maybe! Let’s FIND OUT!
Is this why there has been no video on the rovers; and not bandwidth? We are, after all… watching this video. Which might even be of my little fluke-armed rock buddy, shown at the bottom.
top posts & pages, past 2 days