Credit: Sirdal i bilder
I am freaking out trying in a life and death struggle to figure out if I would go insane from fear before I got a chance to thrill to the stunning beauty…
Those people seem to be diggin’ it.
Don’t imagine we’ll ever know!
Via my pal, the vivacious Vanessa Va Voom!
It’s Hit The Fan; And Now,
I Need Your Help.
Any Amount Appreciated.
Up the airy mountain,
Down the rushy glen,
We daren’t go a-hunting,
For fear of little men;William Allingham – The Fairies
- — Ronald Reagan
- the purpose of the Purpose
is the purpose of the Purpose
and the purpose of the Purpose
is the Blues
- Join me on Reverb
the marketplace for musicians
- High Strangeness Nebula Giant Coffee Mug March 15, 2013High Strangeness Nebula Giant Coffee Mug $21.10 by iggymak
- High Strangeness Nebula Postcard March 15, 2013High Strangeness Nebula Postcard $1.35 by iggymak
- Light Ships At Zeta Reticuli Poster December 30, 2012Light Ships At Zeta Reticuli Poster $42.20 by iggymak
- Green Man Postcard December 2, 2012Green Man Postcard $1.35 by iggymak
- Ramstream Postcard December 2, 2012Ramstream Postcard $1.35 by iggymak
- The Fold Postcard November 23, 2012The Fold Postcard $1.35 by iggymak
- Red Hot Large Coffee Mug November 23, 2012Red Hot Large Coffee Mug $24.20 by iggymak
- Secret Society Hoodie November 22, 2012Secret Society Hoodie $68.30 by iggymak
- Strange Object Postcard November 21, 2012Strange Object Postcard $1.35 by iggymak
- Greenie, Close Up! Postcard September 12, 2012Greenie, Close Up! Postcard $1.35 by iggymak
- The Green Anomaly, Up Close Mug September 12, 2012The Green Anomaly, Up Close Mug $22.25 by iggymak
- The Purple Anomaly Mug September 12, 2012The Purple Anomaly Mug $22.25 by iggymak
- Waves Mug September 12, 2012Waves Mug $22.25 by iggymak
- Green Anomaly Postcard September 12, 2012Green Anomaly Postcard $1.35 by iggymak
- Purple Anomaly Postcard September 12, 2012Purple Anomaly Postcard $1.35 by iggymak
- Waves Postcard September 12, 2012Waves Postcard $1.35 by iggymak
- FireSine Mug June 17, 2012FireSine Mug $22.25 by iggymak
- String Theory T-Shirt June 17, 2012String Theory T-Shirt $31.65 by iggymak
- The Great Puffin Nebula T-Shirt June 15, 2012The Great Puffin Nebula T-Shirt $22.15 by iggymak
- High Strangeness Nebula Giant Coffee Mug March 15, 2013
- The Great Puffin Nebula Poster June 15, 2012 The Great Puffin Nebula Poster $15.35 by iggymak (the price depends on size, paper & frame choice)buy my art via this ad & I’ll get my royalty!
The Soul Of Our Species—DependsOnThis.
LuLaRoe Leanne Jamroga
Dank, your deals will be. Yes.
A nin was lucky enough to see the original machine that had a base plate of prefabulated aluminite, surmounted by a malleable logarithmic casing in such a way that the two main spurving bearings were in a direct line with the pentametric fan? The latter consisted simply of six hydrocoptic marzlevanes, so fitted to the ambifacient lunar waneshaft that side fumbling was effectively prevented. The main winding was of the normal lotus-o-delta type placed in panendermic semi-bovoid slots in the stator, every seventh conductor being connected by a nonreversible tremie pipe to the differential girdlespring on the “up” end of the grammeters.
Take five @ my place
- Moving Victims of Violence
from Crisis to Confidence
“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”— Theodore Roosevelt
- kɒnstɪˈtjuːʃ(ə)n(ə)l rɪˈpʌblɪk
- Clowns to the left; Jokers to the right.
Greetings. I Am Your Host…I amМакаре́вичдля Вашего здоровья ТоварищI am
I amf u b A rʕ•ᴥ•ʔ⍢ζ♥♥ζ
Tenere Calmae SempreMangiareFiga
yammerin’ Sierra sasquatches
mo’ yammerin’ Sierra squatches
PentaProps™ and MajorThanks to my registered subscribers, for being registered subscribers. 🙂 You’re all ever so wonderful! Tech’s all fixed up here, mates, so don’t be a stranger, eh! The following number is, still, to me, amazing: on 22 May 2018, there are 4,943 of you. (wait, whAT?!)Over 133,472 malicious login attempts have been Hillary’d by our crack ϟϟ-trained “involuntary assisted suicide” troops.
- 57,790 page views
My Badass BuckaDay Hosting Team (I’m maxed out, tho!)
PleaseBe a voice
Not an echo !
Notices & Observations
- Charlie Wallace, the awesome lad teaching me to play guitar! This is not an affiliate link!
As a distinguished economist once said:
Atta girl!!! Fat effin’ bastard.
We are not free people here in America:
“Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don’t attack each other. Free nations don’t develop weapons of mass destruction.”
— George W. Bush
and while we’re at it…
“Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants. But debt is the money of slaves.”
— Norm Franz
“The point of modern propaganda isn’t only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking to annihilate truth.”
— Garry Kasparov
“Give me control over a nations currency and I care not who makes its laws.”
— Mayer Amschel Rothschild 1743 – 1812
(He got that control and his family still has it.)
“I sincerely believe that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity under the name of funding is but swindling futurity on a large scale…. Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have … The course of history shows that as a government grows liberty decreases.”
— Thomas Jefferson
༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽
Friends, Forteans, Countrymen
• BigRedJill K Allen
• Buddha Jones
• Wobbly Music
• Mauro Samuel
• Rick Petrone
• Jamie Petrone
• Tony Sarno
• Tommy Emmanuel
• Sam Gleason
• Adam Miller
• Dame Evelyn Glennie
• Ally Venable Band
• Sadie Johnson Band
• Samantha Fish Band
• Folk Uke – Cathy Guthrie & Amy Nelson
• Arlo Guthrie
• Willie Nelson
• Keith Richards
• Jane Rodriguez
• Warren Huart Recording
• Guitar Mastery Method
• michelle augello-page
• Andy Raynor, M.Div.
• Andy’s Books
• John Anthony West RIP
• JAW’s PhoenixFire podcast
• Dr. Robert M. Schoch
• Graham Hancock
• Geocosmic Rex
• Sacred Geometry International
• Comet Research Group
• Sacred Sites: Places of Peace and Power
• Internet Sacred Text Archive
• International Fortean Organization!
• Hitler In Argentina (& vicinity)
• Mengele Agrartechnik
• Patagonian Monsters
• Cafe Enigma
• Crypto4Corners (on FB)
• North American Wood Ape Conservancy
• The Crypto Crew
• Texas Cryptid Hunter
• Frontiers of Zoology
• Frontiers of Anthropology
• Bizarre Zoology
• Ken Gerhard
• Official Champ Search
• Isaac Koi UFO Research
• Ignacio Darnaude Ufología Heterodoxa
• Water UFO!
• Breakthrough Initiatives
• JFK Jr told the world who murdered his father
• Pegasus Research Consortium
• Alive Universe
• Laboratory for Comparative Planetology Archive
• Sir Charles’ Shults Laboratories
• Mars Global Data
• David Paulides’ Missing 411
• Missing  Visualized • Annotations
• Reddit’s NoSleep department
• DiHydrogen Monoxide Reseach
• BioFortean Review
• Big Fat Furry Texan
• USS Liberty Memorial
• If Americans Knew
• False Nazi Quotations
• Phoenix Tears
• Essential Oils For Living
• Robert Mittenmaier
• Fresh Water Spring Finder
• Tom Filogomo Top Shelf Studios
• Connecticut Valley Chapter, BMW CCA
• Trade Upholstery Company
Jane Maya Rodriguez Jack Cary Crypto Four Corners Intl
• Really Naughty Things, Adult toy store
• High Strangeness Art zazzle store
• A Very Strange Man tumblr nsfw18+
• What’s All This, Then? very old blog
• High Strangeness ancient blog
Cousin Tony! And another stream for ya!
No Matter How Old You Are,no matter how much of a
bad assyou are,
if a toddler hands you
their ringing toy phone...
You Answer It.
I am often left unsupervised.
There you go.
- “Be who God meant you to be, and you will set the world on fire.”
— St. Catherine of Siena
Hey, Hey, Hey It’s The Viciously Vile and Exceptionally Evil Dictator Club! “Truth is the greatest enemy of the state”
[Falsely attributed to Josef Goebbels]
“Fraud and falsehood only dread examination. Truth invites it.”
— Samuel Johnson
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”
[Falsely attributed to Josef Mengele]
220 years later we still stifle our very souls.
“Ask your doctor
is right for you.”
- Mysteries of the Salish Sea May 16, 2018On this episode of Expanded Perspectives the guys start the show off talking about an interesting article that was recently published in the Scientific American about how new research now shows some flora can detect an herbivorous animal well before it launches an assault, letting a plant mount a preemptive defense that even works against other […]Expanded Perspectives
- Remembering Past Lives May 11, 2018On this episode of Expanded Perspectives the guys start the show off talking about what they have been busy doing over the last couple of weeks before starting the news with a story about how a man and his daughter believe they saw a Bigfoot-like creature in Iosco County, Michigan. The man, whose name was not released […]Expanded Perspectives
- The Ancient Universal Language of Man April 23, 2018On this episode of Expanded Perspectives the guys start the show off talking about where they've been, The Ozark Mountain UFO Conference and Kyle surviving Dengue fever. Then, a person has an encounter with a group of tiny little people in the Rough River State park in Kentucky back in the summer of 2003. The witness was […]Expanded Perspectives
- The Secrets of Plum Island April 11, 2018On this episode of Expanded Perspectives the guys start the show off talking about how a witness and her boyfriend along with her sister and her boyfriend had a strange encounter with something otherworldly. The unusual sighting took place more than once over the last couple of months on Vancouver Island in Canada. Apparently what […]Expanded Perspectives
- The Dark and Lonely Road April 6, 2018On this episode of Expanded Perspectives the guys start the show off talking about how Tiangong -1 is no more. China's prototype space station, whose name translates as "Heavenly Palace 1," met a fiery end in Earth's atmosphere, breaking apart and burning up in the skies over the southern Pacific Ocean at about 8:16 p.m. EDT […]Expanded Perspectives
- The Girl Who Knew Too Much March 28, 2018On this episode of Expanded Perspectives the guys start the show off talking about lousy continuing education courses and the thrills of installing a new hot water heater. Then, the talk about how a woman who was living at Fort Hood in Killeen, Texas back in 1971 had a terrifying encounter with an 8' to […]Expanded Perspectives
- Whoop There It Is March 20, 2018On this episode of Expanded Perspectives the guys start the show off talking about how a guy from Oneida, New York says he spotted a humanoid with a “wolf head”. The 16-year-old eyewitness, an Native American provided his identity but was kept anonymous as per the standard code of journalism ethics regarding disclosure of the identity of […]Expanded Perspectives
- Mysterious Death of Billy The Kid March 13, 2018On this episode of Expanded Perspectives the guys start the show off talking about how Earth's magnetic field is in a state of dramatic weakening – and according to mind-boggling new research, this phenomenal disruption is part of a pattern lasting for over 1,000 years.Earth's magnetic field doesn't just give us our north and south poles; […]Expanded Perspectives
- Mysteries of the Salish Sea May 16, 2018
- Trump says he will propose new tax cuts prior to November May 23, 2018I read last month that the IRS for the month of April (or May ?) took in a record amount of tax revenue.. As far as I am concerned any time someone proposes cutting taxes they are a...727Sky
- Who will the DNC throw against Trump in 2020...as well as the RNC? May 23, 2018It is never to early to start to speculate but even though the MSM thinks he will pass the torch the man would not have already trademarked a slogan for his re-election campaign if...matafuchs
- Landmark lawsuit claims Monsanto hid cancer danger of weedkiller for decades May 23, 2018We have probably all heard rumors and studies of the product Round-up being a carcinogenic and how Monsanto has done everything to hide studies or debunk any bad studies.. Last year...727Sky
- Georgetown Students Host Community Dialogue on Racism, Ask White Allies Not to Attend May 23, 2018Just when you thought we were in the 21st Century. One the most academically accredited colleges in the world allowed a group of activist students to hold a group meeting about...xuenchen
- CNN - Clapper - Comey - CONSPIRED to Keep President-Elect TRUMP From Being Sworn In on 1.20.2017 May 23, 2018May 22, 2018 Damaging evidence keeps surfacing regarding how the Obama deep state was obsessed with getting Trump, AFTER he beat Hillary Clinton. This post-election evidence...carewemust
- The media will be a bellwether for DC corruption exposure May 23, 2018It is my contention that the media will be a bellwether for DC corruption exposure. Right now they are ideologically following in goosestep with the Obama administration-shallow...DBCowboy
- Activists urge Amazon to drop facial recognition for police May 22, 2018More than 30 activist groups led by the American Civil Liberties Union urged Amazon Tuesday to stop providing facial recognition technology to law enforcement, warning that it could...highvein
- Reporters banned from Pruitts EPA speech May 22, 2018In a move that would make Erdogan or Duarte proud, security guards banned select reporters from Scott Pruitts speech. The claim was a lack of room, but plenty of seats were available....gariac
- Trump admits very substantial chance North Korea summit wont happen May 22, 2018Donald Trump said there was a "very substantial chance" that his summit next month with the North Korean leader, Kim Jong-un, could be postponed. Trump raised doubts...Cassi3l
- School Shootings; Revenge of the Bullied White Male? May 22, 2018its been reported that the recent Santa Fe Texas shooter was bullied https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/05/22/santa-fe-shooting-autopsies-show-whether-kids-died-crossfire/631807002/...ElGoobero
- SDF Using Biometric Scanners To Identify Daesh Terrorists Fleeing Battle May 22, 2018The US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) have begun using biometic scanners to identify Islamic State (ISIS) attempting to flee the battlefield among civilians in Al-Hasakah....worldstarcountry
- Mandela Effect - WTF - Three Beatles Changes - Make Your Own Brainstorm May 22, 2018This thread is covers two things. Changed lyrics in a Beatles song (3 of them) and the Brainstorm phenomena. The subject of the thread is the fluidity of reality; specifically...Pearj
- Lake Worth, FL Issues Zombie Alert to its Residents May 22, 2018Yes, we are Florida, and everyday we prove how special we are :P Folks around the Lake Worth area were warned of a zombie outbreak early Sunday morning. The alert, issued...worldstarcountry
- Panama City active shooter situation on Beck Avenue May 22, 2018Panama City police say there is an active shooter situation on Beck Avenue. Police say avoid the area of the 2300 block of Beck Avenue until further notice. Multiple agencies...GuidedKill
- Trump says he will propose new tax cuts prior to November May 23, 2018
“Now let me bring you up to speed …. we know nothing …. You are now up to speed.”
— Inspector Jacques-Yves Clouseau
When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door
“I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.” — Thomas Jefferson
“Some of us look to the universe with a profound sense of peace and belonging. Is that because we truly understand we are made of Star Stuff?”
– Dr. Carl Sagan 1934-1996 American astronomer, educator, science popularizer, marijuana advocate and a hero of mineωιѕ∂σм вєgιиѕ
ωιтн ωσи∂єяLet’s go get us a
I’M SERIOUS YO!
Lt. Colonel Percival Harrison Fawcett
British artillery officer, archaeologist and explorer.
“Our” event, as in the image above, took place in 1907.
“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”
— Jiddu Krishnamurti
ϟϟ-Oberaufseherin Irma Ilse Ida GRESE 卐
She Wolf of the ϟϟ “The Hyena of Auschwitz” Photo taken not long before she was hanged. By the neck. Until dead.
“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of it’s existence.”
— Nikola Tesla
— Thrilled that this work has begun!
most read stuff > past 2 days
- Mr & Mrs Hitler’s Mercedes-Benz Built Estate, Residencia Inalco — By Drone!
- Phillip Citroen and Adolf Hitler photographed in Tunja, Colombia in 1954
- Dogman Island — Don’t Go There Eh. Aw Dang, Kentucky’s Out, Too.
- Pete’s Blues — Roy Buchanan
- Women 5
- Women 2
- Fifth Pokie, Mon
- Fish Is Delish
- Bigfoot in the National Parks, a Game Warden speaks
- Peace Through SuperiorF i r e p o w e r
← ← ← This sequence is cropped (and looped) from the last ten frames of the video below. Clip captured on Sol 6 by a camera on the lander for NASA’s Mars Pathfinder rover. Not enough pixels, but still, mighty impressive. This evidence was discovered -way- back in the day by Tim Beech, Life On Mars.
Well, it does seem to be moving, doesn’t it? Camera artifact? Maybe! Let’s FIND OUT!
Is this why there has been no video on the rovers; and not bandwidth? We are, after all… watching this video. Which might even be of my little fluke-armed rock buddy, shown at the bottom.
the lunacy that is @weirdigMy Tweets